Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Snap! Snap! Sugar crystals and tart candies with a splash of red musk. [DO NOT EAT]

This is a candied cherry/strawberry sugary sweetness. Loud, strong, fruity and long wearing. Reminds me of the gummy smell in Lil's Motherhood.
The musky redness only comes into play in the dry down.

All in all playful and super fruity. Major throw. One bottle will go a long way.

So first application it's all gummy fruity cherry strawberry. EXACTLY like edible underwear let's be honest.

But then on me it QUICKLY fades and is all smutty rose-esq (Briefly smells like rose to me, I dunno what that was). Then morphs into a smutty sweet mess. ... Kind of like if you wore edible underwear :lol:

At first I didn't think I'd like it. I don't like smut, for example. But this is sweeter (NOT more cloying) and crisper. It's like a beginners musk. JUST enough for me. This is really growing on me the more I sniff. :wub2:

Wet: Red musk and .... sugar. Strawberry candy, maybe.

Dry: A lovely sugared red musk. It's about 50/50 on my skin, and I'm pleasantly surprised! I was worried the red musk would dominate too much, but it's sharing nicely with whatever sugary-sweetness is in this blend.

I'll be holding on to my decant! I'm surprised this wasn't more popular.

It is a refreshing floralish, pink, red candy smell. It reminds me of the old school skittles extreme gum from when I was in first grade. This is a scent I wish that I could buy every year! Sooo good!

:GoodPost: the review above mine is incredibly accurate, i remember the skittles gum and that is very spot on! i don’t get red musk from this, but it’s definitely red and pink. ❤️💗