Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

When you need a change of pace from Strip Twister: lemon candies, orange suckers, and strawberry sugar.

Super tart citrus candies. In the decant, the lemon has a little bit of a lemon-cleaner aspect that concerns me, but that fortunately disappears when I put it on my skin.

This reminds me a lot of Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat, crossed with Bitches Love Unicorns. Immediately, it's sticky tart lemon candy with some other candy flavors. I'm not sure I'd say orange or strawberry, but it's definitely not just straight-up lemon. It has a very melting-hard-candies sort of feel, with the sharp tartness that lemon candies have despite being very sugary.

It's a little too similar to Sticky Bat (which I have a bottle of) for me to want more of it, but it's more of a sharper, mixed-flavor candy scent. Sticky Bat has sort of a powdery-sugared aspect that this scent doesn't, although it does soften as it dries and the strawberry candy gets a little stronger. It has pretty good lasting power for a citrus scent and decent throw. In the long drydown, it's almost indistinguishable from Sticky Bat on my skin, as the other candy flavors stay mostly in the background.

Sticky tart lemon (like from Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat!) and orange and strawberry candy. If you're into candy blends, this one is a straight up sugar rush in lemon, orange, and a touch of strawberry. Fun, fun, fun. Good throw and wear length.

I was a little surprised that this was one of my favorite Lupers of the bunch since the Lab’s “suckers” and “lollipops” usually stand out on my skin as very artificial. However, this was a sweet, tart surprise. It is very much a cousin to LSSB (Sticky Bat) mentioned above. If you’re into candy-sweet, tart citrus scents, this one is absolutely a must.

This is Gobo + Sticky Bat + Fizzy lab scent I've smelled in some of the gin/booze drinks of the past.

Starts out strong lemon but gets cut as I wear it by the strawberry-orange. This is really awesome, fun, light scent. It's not overwhelming lemon, it balances out into a twisty fruity blend. It's also not feminine like fruity sweet can go, I could see this working really well on some masculine & non-binary folk I know.

Yum.

Edited by Aveya

Wet: Oooo! Getting a Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat vibe going on here, only with the addition of strawberry. I'm excited for this.

Dry: Strong on the lemon candy still, but the strawberry isn't as strong as the wet stage. (Also, the orange? Can't seem to pick it out anywhere.) I wish the strawberry was stronger, but I still really like this!

This is such a sweet scent. Lovers of Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat (aka me) would really enjoy this!

Edited by donkehpoo