Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
hroki97

Caressing the Wild Rabbit

White tea, honeycomb, vanilla orchid, and a drop of soft sandalwood.

All I get from this is tea and greenery. Not my favorite. I will be passing along my decant.

This is like Kumiho wearing Dorian. It doesn't last long and it's a light scent, but it's bright, sweet, and very pretty.

Orchid, blended with a fruity, sweet tea. I'm not getting specifically a honeycomb note, so much as honey-sweetened tea. It's nice but it's one of those floral blends that feels too mature for me.

It smells sweeter than expected in the imp - like a delicate sweet tea, but it just completely disappears on me. My skin devours it. I can't tell you what it smells like on my skin eats it so fast.

This is a beautiful sweetened white tea kind of blend, with something wonderfully fresh and floral in it. I am not a floral kind of gal. And yet I had to backup-bottle this one, and wasn't quite sure why for a long long time. Until today, actually.

Yo. This smells like a REAL garden rose. Like a white-yellow rose flecked with pink. Sweet and spicy and verdant and leafy and a little woozy, the way you feel when you stick your nose in a really great rose in the garden and inhale and it's just all SO MUCH in a good way. I was amazed to realize this, because I've never felt that way about any BPAL rose. It has to be the vanilla orchid. It's a total stunner.

The honey is definitely the sweet part, with kind of a whatever-the-bees-have-been-sucking-on kind of clover-honey quality.  I don't smell any sandalwood, really. I *do* smell lots of crisp white tea (like Tweedledee) and plenty of authentic-rose spicy-sweetness. I am a rose-avoider, even a rose-perfume-hater. This is the one I will keep, even my backup bottle. It is so wonderful for spring!

I received a decant of this in the mail and I now know i like the labs white tea. This is a very happy scent, a pleasing honey sweetened cuppa tea with some gentle soft spring flowers in the background. Like sitting beside an open window in early April. It is somehow cozy and uplifting at the same time. Would be a perfect scent to wear to your cottagecore picnic, ❤️