Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Lovely vanilla cream with that Snake Oil behind it. Snake oil just smells like vanilla’d car to me, so the overall effect is like eating delicious vanilla ice cream in a car - somehow nostalgic!

First on, this smells like cream. Like a bowl of cream with a touch of vanilla in it. I've never smelled any perfume that smelled so spot-on creamy. I like it a lot, but I'm wondering where the Snake Oil is! 

After it's been on a little while, there's just a hint of Snake Oil's spices but it's still bowl of whipping cream waiting to be made into a dessert. 

2018 version

Snake Oil smothered in sweet cream with a hint of honey. The musk and spices of Snake Oil keep this from being cloying. It's not as strong as other Snake Oils or BPAL honey perfumes so it's pretty wearable. It's very snuggly, I like it!

I tried this next to Womb Furie, and Womb Furie is way more honey with less Snake Oil. They are different enough that I'm happy to have both, but I slightly prefer Womb Furie because I love the honey note.

Snake Oil with sugar, honeycomb, and thick vanilla cream.

This is a beautifully gentle snake oil. The honeycomb is strongest for me, then sugar, then cream. The Snake Oil is barely there. 

Unfortunately, my skin eats the heck out of this, and I get no throw or longevity. I have taken my bottle with me out on the town, and find that I need to re-slather every 20-30 minutes to get even the faintest whiffs. 

I made the very sad decision to pass this on, hoping it finds a home with someone who gets more sniff for their buck.