Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
mizliz2176

Dana O'Shee Hair Gloss

In Irish folklore the Dana OShee are a fae, elven people that live in a realm of beauty, their nobility akin to our that own Age of Chivalry, eternally beautiful and eternally young. They surround themselves with the pleasures of the Arts, they live for the hunt, and to this day can be seen riding in procession through the Irish countryside at twilight, led by their King and Queen. However, the Dana OShee are not benevolent creatures, despite what their unearthly beauty may imply. They are vengeful and treacherous and possess a streak of mischievous malice, and many have whispered that their true home lies deep in the shadowed groves of the Realm of the Dead. Hearing even a single chord of their otherworldly music leaves one stunned and lost to the mortal realms for ever, finding themselves prey to the Dana OShees hunt or enslaved in their Court as servants or playthings.

Offerings of milk, honey and sweet grains were made to placate these creatures, and it is that the basis of the scent created in their name.

JUST like the perfume. I often times find the hair gloss versions to be quite different (and usually I like them better!) Not with this one, its pure Dana o'shee in hair gloss form. I love it, perfect unoffending year round scent.

I agree with my fellow Liz ^ - this is identical to the perfume. I too have found that often scents smell just slightly different in HG format (I am looking at you Mme. Moriarty, Strawberry Moon and most especially, Tricksy). But this is true Dana - glorious honey, hint of milk, and something that always smells sort of like almond, to me. It's perfect, glad to have it.

Oh, this is perfect. It smells exactly like Dana O'Shee, right down to the buttery almondy goodness. So glad I sprang for a bottle, because now I can smell like almond croissants whenever I want!

Very much like the perfume, and it smells great when I spray it. After my hair has dried, I get just the slightest hint of scent, and I used 8 pumps. *sigh* I wish that Dana O'Shea was stronger in all it's incarnations, including the perfume.