Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

An obscenely fierce homage to Krampus: sugared red musk, red sandalwood, locust honey, and inky tobacco smeared over red leather and vanilla cream lace, spiked with green cognac and pink pepper.

Like a witch at a brothel eating marshmallows. Dangerous sexy with a sweet tooth.

I get very little leather, the red musk and sandalwood and tobacco and honey are kittens clawing their way up my jeans demanding attention, and the vanilla cream lace is meowing in the background. And just when it gets quiet, the pink pepper come barreling in from nowhere to say hi.

Soo..... I have never actually tried any of the "lace" scents till now, and this was a total impulse buy cause the notes just looked deeeelicious!

Initial impressions - Holy Moly. This smells like Portrait of a Young Woman Holding a Unicorn hair gloss, which is one of my FAVORITE scents and has hither too had no equal in perfume form. But this! I know this smell. Looking up notes...... Hmmmm.... ok. Looks like it's the vanilla, red musk, honey combo. I wonder if "crepe de chine" and "lace" are in the same family of bpal notes.

Anywho, on my skin, this becomes it's own thing, though it's still seems like it would blend nicely with the hair gloss. The tobacco is definitely prominent in this, along with the delicious red musk/vanilla sweetness. I don't really smell the leather as LEATHER, but there is something giving this a somewhat feral/masculine vibe. I'm getting the congac too, that alcoholic burn at the back of the scent. This is yummy and indeed fierce, like the sexiest, randiest Krampus you could imagine. My compulsiveness is rewarded. Mmmmmmm

Definitely worth checking out if you are a red musk and tobacco fan. I think this could be quite sexy on the right man as well.

Edited by VetchVesper

I have all the Lace scents and the only one that isn't an instant favorite is Solstice Lace because of the apple, but I took a gamble. Just like I took a gamble on Krampus Lace despite honey and red leather being listed. But this time the gamble paid off BIG!

This scent hits so many high points, it's creamy, sexy, cozy, sweet, a touch foodie without being cloying, spiced without being spicy. It's really perfect for the season. The honey and leather read as beeswax candles burning, the note is really evocative of a church I visited in Florence, San Miniato al Monte.

It's just wonderful, I love it!

Wet I get mostly red musk, honey, and vanilla. Sweet but rich and a little dark. As it dries the tobacco and leather come in more, making it smokier and more sultry. Though despite the heaviness of some of these notes I still get delicate vanilla cream underneath them. This is exactly the red musk scent I have been craving lately. The throw is incredible as well and lingers forever on me.

Krampus Lace is festive red musk goodness. This starts out honey-sweet red musk with tobacco and leather on me and dries down to red musk with vanilla cream. It reminds me of a 'Yule red' version of Creeper Dragon, as it has that same vibe with leather, red musk, honey, and cream merrily intersecting. I'm really glad a nabbed a bottle!

Oh, this is SO nice! I don't have anything unique to add, but if you're a fan of red musk, honey, and leather, this is a must. I agree that Krampus Lace is in the same family as Bright Red Dildo and Red Lace, two of my "red" faves. The throw is great, and it lasts a long time too. Very glad to have a bottle, and I hope another batch gets released so more folks get a chance to nab some. This will probably be hard to come by second-hand.

Edited by KittyHawk

Gorgeous bottle sniff, and just after application the honey amps quite a bit and verges on becoming soapy, but the tobacco and red musk come swooping in and make a fabulous red musk and smoky tobacco finish with a tiny bit of vanilla lace peaking through. It definitely works on me, but I can see the honey or tobacco amping on some, maybe they were naughty this year :werewolf:

Edited by Jenjin

I love every single note in this - leather can be iffy, but when it's good on me, it's goooood.

Wet: Red musk and honey-forward. Hey, fine by me! It's sweet, and I am getting just a hint of spice from the pink pepper. It has that "lace" thing of tobacco-vanilla-cognac going on. It's quite nice, but so far it is totally not knocking my socks of like I expected it too. Maybe it needs some aging? Very peppery, right now.

Dry: This very quickly morphs into something gorgeous. It goes through many phases, all of them really good. It finally dries down to a honey/red musk/leather sexy scent that I am pretty happy with. It's for sure a keeper!

Krampus Lace was generously frimped me -- thank you, PersimmonSeeds!!! -- and is fantastic. Red musk, though I love its sexy soul, usually just stomps all over everything else on my skin, turning many a lovely complex blend into SN Red Musk. But SUGARED red musk -- this stuff is amazing! It's definitely prominent, that smutty red musk goodness, but it's actually sharing space with a gorgeous aged-O-like vanilla honey and soft leather and tobacco. Not sure I'm getting any cognac, and I never perceive the pink pepper note, but to get this many notes together with red musk on me is a miracle.

I get a little throw (which for me is a lot of throw) just in the first hour. After that it settles into a snuggly skin scent that would be perfectly appropriate for most social situations. So if this weren't such a rarity, I could imagine wearing it constantly -- slathering when you want to channel a demon goddess of eroticism, applying lightly for a day at the office.

Lab, if you're listening: Bravo!!!! And more sugared red musk, please!!!

When I first put Krampus Lace on, I thought I was going to be sick... wet, on me, this smells exacctly like pink Pepto Bismol, bringing back some awful childhood memories LOL. After it dries down a bit, the pepper comes out to spice up the sweetness, and I am able to sort out some of the leather... but I don't know about this one on me. The initial shock of the scent is pretty brutal.

Tobacco, musk, and honey/cream/whiskey. On wet, its almost overwhelmingly red leather. This definitely smells like a masculine sophisticated cologne on me though. Good throw and wear length.

So very disappointed that I missed out on this one in bottle form. I have and love Krampus, so knew I had to procure this blend somehow. This is quintessential bpal. Lovely, boozy incense musk, leaning more feminine on me, sweet, very much part of the 'lace' family, but more bad-ass. The only complaint I have, is that it fades quite quickly on me, granted I went for a walk right after applying, so maybe it burned off more than usual. The two imps will not hold me, I am going to have to find more. I just had Mummies of MC arrive today, and they kind of smell similar, so I will have to do a side by side. It could be just because I just put KL on too, and it confused my nose a bit. LOVE LOVE LOVE :wub3:

in the opening i get the sugared red musk, tobacco, vanilla and pink pepper. after about 5 minutes, i get some tobacco, and maybe sandalwood and a hint of leather. still, the red musk, tobacco and pink pepper seem to be the strongest notes. this is a very warm, red, tobacco-y sugary scent. it's very warm and inviting, but i think i need to give it another try before the final verdict.

Opens with strong sexy honey red musk and dries down into creamy laced bpal tobacco. What's not to love?!

Ffffff this is my one that got away! 😢 I planned to buy a bottle when I got paid, but it was already sold out by the time I was ready.

However, I got a freebie decant of this from a very generous person to test, and I. LOVE. IT. SO. MUCH.

It's definitely my favorite Lace - it is that sweet vanilla Lace base, but the red musk and leather and honey give it this sexy quality; the pepper and tobacco give it a spicy, tough feel, and the sandalwood gives it a warm, comforting touch.

I don't get the cognac specifically, but I don't really think I need to smell it that much. 😋

I will always love this, and forever kick myself that I didn't just buy a bottle immediately and put it on my credit card. 😂😂

I was gifted a partial decant by the lovely VetchVesper. This seems to be the only Lace that works on me. I feel like it's a sweeter version of a tobacco blend that I already have, but I can't think of it. The leather and pepper was more apparent when I first applied it. As the day has worn on, the vanilla and honey have stuck around the longest, which translates to Antique Lace to my nose, with a hint of tobacco hanging around in the back.

When I first put this on, I got lovely wafts of the vanilla, tobacco and cognac and I’m thinking ooh this is nice! Half an hour later and all I have is a cloying cloud of red musk following me around. Red musk, why do you do this? 

Sadly, this is not for me.. for the same reason I can’t wear Krampus itself - red musk is a big stinky bully 😞