Eight Maids-A-Milking
Seven Swans-A-Swimming
Six Geese-A-Laying
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves and a
Partridge in a Pear Tree

Traipsing over a stony, spiked abyss of opium pod and pink grapefruit with black plum and amber.

I mostly get the opium pod freshly sprayed, but once it settles in a little it really blooms. I get plum and a little bit of grapefruit to pick it up a little.

Having tried Mme. Moriarty on a lock of hair on the opposite side of my head from the one I tried this on, I feel like they could be in the same family tree. Kind of like Morticia Addams and her sister Ophelia. Not really the same at a glance, but have an obvious connection the more you look. This one is definitely the Ophelia. A bit more bright and perky superficially, but slightly sinister and aggressive the closer you get. Mme. Moriarty is the outwardly darker, but subtly sweet Morticia. What I'm trying to get at is if you like Mme. Moriarty, you might want to see if this is up your alley as well. I think the plum is doing it, but I think the opium pod also adding to the slightly smoky and mysterious vibe. Either that or my nose is off.

Long story short, I think this is a big win for me.

This is like Mme. Moriarty's sibling - I get a ton of smoky opium and black plum, but spiked with grapefruit and amber instead of incense. If you didn't get a shot at the Mme. Moriarty HG, I'd pick this up as a good substitute.

If you have ever smelled the prototype Butter Arsenic, this smells VERY much like it to me--smoky opium. Lovely.