Eight Maids-A-Milking
Seven Swans-A-Swimming
Six Geese-A-Laying
Five Golden Rings
Four Calling Birds
Three French Hens
Two Turtle Doves and a
Partridge in a Pear Tree

A billow of lime cotton candy, a dribble of absinthe, a few scattered sugar plums, and one squished fig.

This sounded far too fun to pass up, and it is!! All the notes are totally identifiable. Yummy sweet-tart lime (which is the star in this), sweet fruity sugar plums, a dash of absinthe and just a hint of sticky fig. This is a candy lover's dream. If you like lime, you should try this, this is the best lime candy note I have ever smelled. I have no idea if I will ever find occasion to wear this, but it makes me grin from ear to ear and I will be holding onto my little 5ml for times when I feel silly and whimsical.

Lime, candy, and sugar plums. It's a little more insane and crazy Sugar Plum Fairy, but if you loved SPF as a perfume, give this a whirl as a hair gloss. Fun, sweet, crazy.

Mmmm.... powdery sweet lime candy, like green skittles. That's what I get first. Reminds me of Bitches Love Unicorns. <3. Then its initial citric acid blast recedes and I get more sugary fruit that seems a bit more magenta. The plum reminds me of Bordello in that it smells syrupy, but I like it here better. I don't get any absinthe.. This is a fun, tangy-tart candy smell on me. It doesn't last very long though. :/

ETA: Actually, it DOES have a good wear length. It's just not real strong. The perfume I was wearing overpowered it, but this morning, I'm still getting whiffs.

Edited by VetchVesper

Yes, lime candy -- limey but definitely sugary. A tiny whiff of absinthe. And then a little bit of sugar plum and fig to give it a little rounding and grounding while keeping it sweet. 

The sugar plums and fig keep it smelling like Christmas to me, but the lime cotton candy makes me think this would also work as a summer scent.