Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Two Turtle Doves

and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Pulsating globs of red musk, viscera-thick black vegetal musk and opoponax, with white pepper, tuberose, white lavender, orris butter, and ambergris accord.

Wow, yes, this is a red musk-heavy scent. Everything else flows in around the red musk. The most prominent sub-notes on me are the vegetal black musk and opoponax, followed by lavender and orris. The tuberose, white pepper, and ambergris round this out but don't assert themselves. It's one of those scents that's so well-blended that everything sort of melds. This is a musky fun mix, in the vein of Smut. I love red musk, so this is going to get a lot of wear from me!

Wet: TONS of red musk!! And sweet sticky opoponax, a really great combo. I get bits of lavender and dark inky musk too. It's a dark brooding, but also sexy scent.

Dry: This goes through a phase where the lavender if quite prominent, but it fades back into the background and the red musk comes forward again. Red and black musks balanced, actually. The opoponax adds a sticky sweetness that I really like. The florals are just hints that soften the scent and make it sexily feminine. I REALLY like this. I have a LOT of red musk scents though, so I will have to carefully consider if I need a bottle of this....I don't think I could say no to a partial though....

it's all clear red musk to start out, then i get some pepper and some black musk, i believe, then the lavender makes an appearance and gets bolder. at this point it's mostly red musk and lavender, a combination i may have never smelled before...after a few more minutes, the scent softens and it's a musky floral at this point, and no clear notes stand out but the red musk-the rest is a melange. very pretty but i have so many red musk scents, i'm not sure i need more.

I'm sorry, but this smells like Desitin to me. I had the same problem with Cobra Lily so maybe there's an overlap in ingredients.

Edited by Needlebeak