Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
roseus

A Grateful Heart Hair Gloss

A soft tea rose sandalwood, sweet with vanilla, golden honey, and sugar cane.

In love! This is a soft pink rose spun sugar. Airy and sweet, but not tooth-achingly so. This is different than Razors in a Doll's House, it is softer and lacks the cognac note (which pushed it a little sharp and green for me).

This is a really lovely sandalwood/rose scent. Unlike Frau bei der Selbstbefriedigung Bath Oil a couple years ago, it doesn't instantly make one think of skin so soft, which is a good thing! The honey and sugarcane notes really elevate the scent, I think this is the snow/honey note from one of the lupers bath oils from last year.

Edited by archaesophilia

A Grateful Heart is very pretty. This is soft rose, vanilla, and sandalwood sweetened with sugar and honey. I know tea rose is a kind of rose, but I get the suggestion of tea itself from this as well (must just be how the notes are interacting). I don't find this too sweet, and it strikes me as the kind of hair gloss that would make a perfect 'gateway BPTP' gift. I really love the combo of rose and sandalwood, so this is a keeper for me and I'll enjoy the many layering possibilities with perfume!

Pink roses, extra sugar, and a dollop of honey. This one was pink and sweet. If you love sugary feminine rose blends, give this a try.

Very pretty, rose and I don't normally get along, but apparently tea rose and I do. It ever so slightly reminds me of baby doll faces, but in a good way. Definitely has a nostalgic, "kind" feel to it if that makes sense at all ha. Evokes a scent memory for me that I cannot place, but makes me feel calm and happy.

So I got this new vanilla and rose deodorant, and it smells SO GOOD, it has totally caused me to get back on a rose kick again. And has made me realize why I had kind of stopped loving rose for a while - I need more SUGARED rose (or rose with lots of sweet notes) than I had previously been buying. Anyway, I digress. My point is, this scent could not have come out at a better time. It is a GORGEOUS sugary rose scent with sandalwood and I want to buy a big bottle and spray it all over everything I own.

I really wanted to like A Grateful Heart--roses and honey sound so lovely together. Unfortunately, on me it's very heavy and smells like Razors in a Doll's House minus the weird note that made me cough to the point of gagging.

Really sad. Might sell...

This is very beautiful and as it fades it just gets more beautiful. The rose isn't green, it's a full petaled blooming pink rose. This is a scent that truly evokes a finely decorated sitting room in a tudor mansion. Very very classy. I feel like I should be preparing for a grand ball. What a wonderful scent. However, I feel it doesn't suit my personality.

Edited by Nilbog

All notes I love- sandalwood, rose, honey. It is indeed very pretty, but also very light. This would be a great perfume for a little girl or those of you cursed to work in a scent-free environment.

This is like Fig & White Sandalwood for me. I put it on, & think "Why do I ever wear anything else?" The rose & sandalwood are excellent.

I also find this to be on the light side. I wish it lasted longer because it's such a great fragrance.

Sweet, sugary rose! The rose and vanilla are the strongest components of this to me, but the honey and sugar are definitely responsible for making this as sweet as it is. It's far from cloying, though. I really love this one! I need a full bottle!

This is a cheerful, positive scent to wear in the office.

On my hair, it is not overly sweet honey, sandalwood, rose; and a whiff of vanilla.

So perfectly rounded that I am usually combining it with less straightforward or more evil or heavy wrist scents.

Unfortunately, in warm weather, this vanishes extremely vast (subjective feeling: before I reach the door).

So I may need to go back to just sniffing the bottle instead, because I really like this scent;)