Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LunaGoth

Honey Snowballs Hair Gloss

A splort of honey in a pile of snow.

Mmm, honey... Somewhat spicy and resinous smelling honey. I don't get much of the snow note in the hair gloss once it's dried on my hair, as opposed to the perfume oil. I found it to have good staying power, I was still catching whiffs a couple hours after application.

I assumed this would be identical to the Lab's Honey Snowballs scent, but It's not, at least not to me. The Lab's is honey + the snow note from Snow White. The Post's is honey + a slightly piney, slightly slushy snow note. At least, to me. Still lovely, still glad I tried it, but not totally identical. I do like the one from the Lab better, as I adore that particular snow note.

Honey with a whiff of pine. This a very heavy rich honey, and the sticky pine whiff is enough to make it Christmassy. Good throw and wear length.

I was hoping that this would be like my White Bees Swarming HG, and it does not disappoint. Lovely floral honey with a touch of snow. I find it somewhat different than the perfume oil, I like this better. Will definitely use my decant.

I didn't pick up a bottle of Honey Snowballs the perfume oil, so can't compare on that front. But I really like Honey Snowballs the hair gloss. Honey and snow, pure and simple, but the combination of the two in my hair smells like if honey was imbued with something creamy and ever so slightly coniferous. The snow note really cuts the sweetness of honey in a nice way, making this very wearable for me.