Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

Frosted Apple Gingerbread Atmosphere Spray

With cinnamon, clove, allspice, and a bit of apricot.

Yum. Frosted Apple Gingerbread atmo is heavy on the frosted apple and spices, with the gingerbread in the background. I pick up the apricot only slightly. I sprayed this and my husband said it smelled like stewed apples—a compliment. Very festive!

The good news is that if you like the Lab's frost/snow note and the Lab's bready note, this will work fabulously for you. I've found that I don't like the Lab's frost note, but that being said it feels like a cooler, less complex version of Samhain.

Frosted apples, spices, and just a touch of gingerbread. It's not really gingerbready - its more like a warm apple pie spice with sugary frosting, and the gingerbread comes through as the base. Warm, cozy, and it makes the room smell like you've been baking. Meaning, if you're having people over, and don't want to bake, just spritz this around. People will think you have been baking. You better have some baked goods around to feed the hungry masses though!

This is nice - it's primarily cooked apple and spices with a bit of buttery baking in the background. Very comforting. I don't get any cold notes. I agee that the frost is more likely icing on the gingerbread than actual frost. Great on a cold wet day making my house smell warm & cozy!

I LOVE this! I wish I could find more. It's such a comforting holiday scent that is evocative of baking, and I can vaguely pick up on the apricot. But none of the spices feel overwhelming or artificial, which makes it even better.