Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LiberAmoris

The Hypnotic Eye Atmosphere Spray

You have it, everyone has it for everyone is born a hypnotist. Would you like to develop your hypnotic powers and wield an influence over others? Would you like to sway the minds of men, make friends and achieve success? You can develop this power in the privacy of your room.

Influence the minds, health, and actions of others (results not guaranteed): lavender, mugwort and hops with sandalwood, jasmine sambac, bourbon vanilla, and a mesmerizing wave of white musk.

I love the label on this atmo! And I don't know how this is possible, but this is reminding me a bit of a non-floral Erebos. Jasmine-haters, I don't get a lot of jasmine from this at all. Lavender is the primary note, with everything else rounding it out. It's a dry, herbal, musky, vanilla lavender—I only get the sandalwood and jasmine if I'm really looking for them. Another fantastic sleep/chill out scent that I'll keep in the bedroom for dusting linens before bed.

Lavender, sandalwood, touch of vanilla and jasmine. I really get a most herbal vanilla lavender with a sandalwood backdrop. Oddly Victorian somnolent. I really enjoy BPAL's lavender atmosphere blends and this is no exception. I may have to get a full one of this!

Initially the lavender and white musk combination with a bit of sharpness from herbal notes brought my mind to Waiting, but this is much different once settled. The jasmine comes out and the vanilla warms the blend a little. Quite vaporous and light.

Dry and herbal lavender is definitely the prominent feeling here, but there's touches of the hops and sandalwood. I don't smell mugwort distinctly, but there's an underlying 'herbyness' that I'm fairly sure comes from that. For me, the jasmine and vanilla blend pretty seamlessly into the rest. It's definitely a lighter scent, but it's quite effective - we have waterproof fabric couch covers due to our dogs, and a quick spritz of this took it from 'yes, the dogs lie here as often as the people' to 'a lovely soothing place to nap'. Overall, a really nice bedtime/relaxation scent.