Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

[Described in forum announcement as "a toasted oat and chocolate marshmallow cereal scent".]

So I was a bad girl and applied directly from mail; I will go back and edit my comment accordingly once I’ve rested and retested.
This is like opening a box of your favorite chocolate-with-marshmallows cereal. I haven’t eaten cereal since I was a teenager since I can’t have grains, but it’s every bit as good as I remember popping open the bag and having the scent explode everywhere before pouring. And it is realistic to boot.

It’s not overpowering on the chocolate nor the grains (oats), and the marshmallow is more of a cream, but a skin-scent. This is quite light and almost delicate, airy.

Things will likely change as it rests, but I couldn’t wait to try it. I totally forgot I had backed the Kickstarter until this box (discreet and mysteriously packaged with tiny labels and eight zillion stamps!) showed up at my door. Usually my anxiety would kick in to get a weirdly packaged box like this, but it came with another perfume order from another house, so I figured why not dig in and die happy if it came down to it. ;)

I got mine too. The box came covered in stamps as well. The scent to me was yummy Rice Krispy treats! Very marshmallowy and barely any chocolate which I was fine with. It had decent throw but not sure the staying power since I had to take a shower. This took forever to get so I’m grateful to have it now in my hands. ;)

Mine came in the mail today and I am also naughty and couldn’t resist testing it the same day :P

In the bottle it reminds me of Earless Chocolate Bunny. Very similar chocolate note.

On my skin, small patch test: smells like dry coco puffs and marshmallows! Like opening up a box of fresh cereal before adding it into your bowl! The marshmallows really do remind me of the tiny ones you get in instant hot chocolate mixes.

Stays close to the skin. Low throw. It is a nice foodie scent that you can wear to work because it stays close to the skin! Subtle and yummy!

Count Chocula!

I loved Count Chocula when I was a kid, and this smells exactly like I remember - and exactly as I had hoped. Chocolate toasted cereal, and those crispy chocolate marshmallows. :wub2:

So happy to have this.

Chocolate toasted cereal, marshmallows and milk. Okay, so this is like a slightly more chocolate version of the cereal milk that Momofuku does. So yeah, cereal milk. Medium throw and wear length.

Full Moon Flakes is a chocolate cereal scent. It's a chocolate cereal with tiny cereal marshmallows and a cereal milk note that becomes more prominent on me over time. It's more creamy than chocolate-y because of the marshmallow and milk notes. It also stays close to the skin.

I tested this one several times, because I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I am usually all over Fruit Loop and Fruity Pebble cereal scents, but I guess I don't love smelling like chocolate cereal. It was really nice to get a chance to try this one, though. :)