Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Minh Scent

I Foamed! I Raved! I Swore! Hair Gloss

I paced the floor to and fro with heavy strides, as if excited to fury by the observations of the men — but the noise steadily increased. Oh God! what could I do? I foamed — I raved — I swore! I swung the chair upon which I had been sitting, and grated it upon the boards, but the noise arose over all and continually increased. It grew louder — louder — louder! And still the men chatted pleasantly, and smiled. Was it possible they heard not?

Black opium and screeching blood orange.

Could not pass this up with those two notes! The opium is mellow (as opposed to how it comes on in my beloved Debauchery). Perhaps people were put off by the "screeching" blood orange, but no worries. In fact, the orange is the sweet star of the show. It does not have a lot of throw; however, I sprayed it in my braid last night and it was still very evident in the morning. I am happily huffing my hair now! The opium and orange play very well together.

I love this scent! It even wears well on me as a perfume. Very sophisticated! It reminds me of a Jo Malone fragrance I had some time ago. The sweet orange is very prominent at first, then it melds into the swirl of opium quite nicely. Highly recommend!

I love this one. Nothing overpowering just a beautiful opium based scent and it pairs really well with when nothing was.

Opium with a swish of orange. This one is a heavy opium blend, and smells perfumey. Medium throw and wear length.