Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Wench457

Candy Corn-Colored Pumpkin Floss

Sweet orange candyfloss with a hint of lemon peel and a husky breath of candy corn.

Super strong throw on this one! It opens with a blast of citrus (more lemon than orange for me) with just a hint of candy corn underneath. I'm not getting much pumpkin from this, except maybe just the barest whiff of cinnamon at the edges.

As it warms up, the citrus backs off a bit and I get more of the waxy candy corn. Still only a little bit of pumpkin, and I'd like a bit more for depth. Hoping the pumpkin shows up more with a bit of aging, but as a major citrus fan, this is definitely a winner for me! Edited by Wench457

Orange citrus blast that dries down to sweet sugary candy corn with some buttery pumpkin. Waxier than I expected. Medium throw and wear length.

Strong citrus at the beginning, then dries down to a strange blend of candy corn with spicy pumpkin. Then just candy corn. I do like it, but not enough for a bottle--I'll just use up my decant.

I don’t get pumpkin at all here. I mean, I guess I expected to get pumpkin, from the name of the blend, but now I’m looking at the listed notes and I don’t see pumpkin. So hmmm. It’s definitely citrus up front with some slight spice behind it. I quite like the smell but I’m finding it makes me sneeze. Bummer.

Oooh, this is reminiscent of my beloved Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat, but a little more complex and perhaps a tad sweeter? I don't get any pumpkin here either, but I'm also testing from a half-decant, so who knows. Regardless, the citrus makes this such a pretty, uplifting blend. I wasn't expecting to upgrade any of these to bottles, but this one is a definite upgrade for me!

I absolutely love this. It starts off very playful with the orange and lemon peel dancing off the sweet rich pumpkin and then that "husky breath of candy corn" jumps into the scent and it's delectable. After awhile the scent of candy corn is rounded out by the mellowing of the citrus and pumpkin. This lasted all day on me and I am quite pleased.

LOVE. Citrusy candy corn with a hint of pumpkin. What's not to love? (Pumpkins don't always work for me, but this was totally wearable!) Dries into what the remnants of a candy corn bag smells like. Yum.

This starts out smelling very similar to Yellow Pumpkin Floss. It's bright and sweet, but surprisingly not overwhelmingly so. It's got the same thing going on as Yellow Pumpkin Floss, which is why it's such a win for me. As it dries down, a bit of vanilla candy comes out.

This was mostly candyfloss on me. I didn’t get much orange or lemon at all. I did get a hint of candy corn but sadly the throw and staying power are pretty weak so that was all fleeting. Cute Halloween label though.