Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
roseus

Pomegranate Clove Bath Oil

Sweet and darkly warming.

Testing this directly on my skin as a moisturizer. The pomegranate is sweet, velvety, and dark. The clove is very, very light. It spikes the pomegranate just enough to give it some warmth make it festive. Overall it wears pretty light on my skin and I could get away with wearing it as a moisturizer on my whole body, I thought it was going to be too overpowering. Simple and lovely.

In the bottle: The fruity-tartness of pomegranate, with cloves swirling lightly in the mix.

Wet: This is good! My lovely pome, with just enough clove to make it "sweet and darkly warming" indeed.

The dry-down: Not really a morpher. Happily, the clove never overpowers, which was a concern before I read roseus' review. After that reading, I was pleased to order. :)

Note: I use the bath oils as moisturizers on my dry skin.

Apparently I forgot to review this! We have no bathtub, so I use the bath oils as an after shower moisturizer. The consistency is nice and light enough to spread easily on damp to dry skin. The scent of this is just lovely. A sweet tart pomegranate with just enough clove to keep it from being too sharp. I love this in the winter, and it would have made a great Yule scent too!

Edited by Poenari