Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Minh Scent

Pomegranate, White Pumpkin Rind, and Rose Geranium Hair Gloss

[No additional description provided.]

Oh, goodness, this is pretty! I am delighted because this really does smell like fresh pumpkin rind at first sniff (nothing like cooked pumpkin). There is something spicy here (but not pumpkin pie spice). The rose geranium is a pretty, almost floral note. I cannot pick up the pomegranate. This is an easy to wear scent, more earthy than foody.

I love this one! The pomegranate and rose geranium blend together to be almost one note--floral, fruity, and a bit perfumey. The pumpkin rind is sharp and spicy and sets off the geranium well. It's a heavier blend than I expected, but also very wearable. It's a beautiful harvest-y scent, but I can also see wearing this in spring.

It should be noted that this is a very strong scent, and the first time I wore it I could still smell it more than three full days later. I tend to use less of it than my other HGs for this reason, because it gets overwhelming in large quantities.

Rosey pomegranate and buttery pumpkin. I honestly was not expecting that much rose from this. Nor this much pom. Medium throw and wear length.