Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Akurarei

Blueberry Pumpkin Muffins Hair Gloss

Muffiny! Pumpkiny! Big oozy lumps of blueberry!

I FREAKING LOVE THIS!

It's just as advertised, blueberry pumpkin muffins!
I get sugary sweet blueberries, just barely spiced pumpkin, and a good douse of bakery muffin smell.
definitely back-up worthy, as I see myself wearing this ALOT! :D

Um.... WOW!!!

This is so good... regret only getting a decant, but yes... sniffing this in the decant, it is a rich, sweet pumpkin and blueberry. BUT in my hair, it turns right into a fresh-out-of-the-oven blueberry pumpkin muffin!!

Smells so good... has that real blueberry scent! Not that fake quick box muffin mix (if you were wondering.) Scent has great throw...not too heavy and not too light. Need a large bottle of this!

This is so good. On my skin both pumpkin and blueberry can go wonky on my skin, but not so with it in my hair! Everyone who smelled it yesterday loved it.

I went for this because of a recent swoon over the lab's beautiful blueberry note in Ella. Well, this is exactly as advertised- pumpkin blueberry muffin! Foodies will love this, but it was too cake-like for me, The amazing thing is several hours later when I went into my bathroom where I sprayed this on my hair, it smelled like a bakery!!! (I am going in the corner now and huff oude to neutralize myself. HA!)

Everyday should be Blueberry Pumpkin Muffin day! Blueberries are intense, and definitely the dried kind you find in store-bought items. It's got the cakeyness with only a hint of pumpkin. So good!

Pumpkin spiced muffins with a bit of blueberry. The blueberry note was more pronounced when wet. Pretty strong if you spray it on your hair near your face! I could smell it all day and it's still almost overwhelming. Next time, I will make sure to spray it more on the back of my head.

This is such a realistic blueberry muffin scent with the pumpkin adding more buttery-ness to the muffin.

I dismissed this in 2017 as I'm not big on berry scents, but I'm glad I picked up a bottle of this last year, as it's a really wonderful muffin scent. And it's strong, too. Must. Not. Nom. Hair. :lol: 

Edited by doomsday_disco

This is a hair gloss I and my sister both bought back ups of. It is not overly spiced as some pumpkin blends can be. It really is a blueberry MUFFIN with the addition of pumpkin to add autumnal oopfh. Wears for hours. I like it with NAVA pumpkin 5. 

It comes up on etsy, when it does snag!