Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Dark Alice

Deserted Theater Atmosphere Spray

Cracked oak beams, sagging, moth-shredded velvet curtains, beeswax and streaks of ancient greasepaint, shadows of broken props, a memory of tobacco smoke, a discarded ballet slipper, and a broken marionette.

This is a favorite. I smelled red leather, like the old theater, mahogany and other wood.I love it.

What a work of art. This is so transformative and evocative of the theatre. All of the notes swirl together to become something greater and so elegant, it takes my breath away with its deeply complex perfection. The darkest, red velvet curtains filled with years of bombshell perfumes and glittering makeup, the heat of bodies and candles burning, cigarettes in holders and warm, gleaming woods. I purchased this to give as a gift, but I will be going back for one, maybe two for my house before the weenies come down.

Edited by Jenjin

So beautiful. Evocative and deep and so refined. I get beeswax and floral mixed with resins and dark wood and ancient hints of expensive perfume all swelled up together and lingering on the velvet fabrics throughout. Simply beautiful and a true masterpiece in fragrance form.

:dance: THIS!!!! THIS!!!!! If you like beeswax, this is perfection!

I love The Ghost Story atmosphere spray, but this is a sophisticated, gothic version of it. I instantly think of the scene in Phantom of the Opera when Christine is on the boat and sees all the candelabras in the Phantom's room.

I get top notes of beeswax and leather. The leather is soft and sweet like red leather. The tobacco is not noticeable and neither is the oak.

I will definitely get a full bottle of this. It is glorious. :wub3: Romantic, evocative, luxurious, stunning! Definitely a winner.

Oooh, this is spooky and dreamy at the same time. It has just the perfect amount of dustiness to smell old and forgotten, without smelling like musty basement. The beeswax is gorgeous. I don't get a lot of leather, just a hint. I love this, I find it nostalgic and comforting and slightly haunting.

Hauntingly beautiful! Forgotten elegance- plush dusty curtains infused with years of incense and beeswax candle fumes. If you like Not So Penitent Mini Mag, or Candlelight atmosphere spray, this is a must have!

Spooky beeswax, velvet curtains, grease paint and a whiff of tobacco. This smells theatrical, opulent, and beeswaxy. It's fantastic. Love it. Would definitely get more.

I get a soft smoky beeswax with a bit of greasepaint lingering in the background.

Strange, but attractive.  Wood, the smell of cosmetics, and dusty candle wax.  If you like the smell of old buildings, this is perfumed mimicry of that nostalgia.  It's not a particularly strong scent, but it lingers.

This is one of my very favorites....it smells like one of the older theaters in NY I went to for Musicals when I lived in Jersey. It is lovely, eerie and gorgeous. I wish it was a perfume.

I mostly got sweetened wax from this? Like a mix of beeswax, faint smoke, and oak. A little unusual, I think this could have worked better as a perfume. But it definitely matches the atmosphere of a dusty abandoned building which is pretty cool. It's just a little too much wax for my taste.