Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

If still you think me mad, you will think so no longer when I describe the wise precautions I took for the concealment of the body. The night waned, and I worked hastily, but in silence. First of all I dismembered the corpse. I cut off the head and the arms and the legs.

I then took up three planks from the flooring of the chamber, and deposited all between the scantlings. I then replaced the boards so cleverly, so cunningly, that no human eye — not even his — could have detected any thing wrong. There was nothing to wash out — no stain of any kind — no blood-spot whatever. I had been too wary for that. A tub had caught all — ha! ha!

When I had made an end of these labors, it was four o’clock — still dark as midnight. As the bell sounded the hour, there came a knocking at the street door. I went down to open it with a light heart, — for what had I now to fear? There entered three men, who introduced themselves, with perfect suavity, as officers of the police. A shriek had been heard by a neighbour during the night; suspicion of foul play had been aroused; information had been lodged at the police office, and they (the officers) had been deputed to search the premises.

Clean wood floors, a clean tub, clean, clean, clean, with no stain of any kind, no blood-spot whatsoever.

Embalming Fluid, is that you? It's like you crossed Mr. Clean with Embalming Fluid. There's a slightly soapy drydown which just smells clean. Low throw and wear length.

ITI: It smells like disinfectant and wood polish.

Wet: On my skin, there’s a little bit of a pine and lemon tone to the disinfectant, like Pine Sol. Along with the wood polish note, soapy tones with a hint of bleach burst through the unified exterior of cleanliness.

Dry: The chemical tone from what reads as disinfectant has resolved into just a “clean” note alongside the remnants of lemon floor polish and soap.

Clean is my new jam, and I often enjoy wood-but-not-trees scents, so giving this a go!

Wet: OK, so this scent doesn't just smell like "clean" it smells like cleaner - lemon cleaner, to be precise. It's quite pleasant! If you love that "just cleaned bathroom" sort of smell, you really should try this. The lemon is lovely. I should clarify that few cleaners actually manage to smell this good - maybe the "all natural" ones. This has no harsh chemical undertone at all. Yes, lemon lovers should give this a shot.

Dry: As this dries it turns into the more classic BPAL "clean" scent that I enjoy in scents like Boober. That clean/soapy note is mixed with a very pleasant lemon. Unfortunately for me, for some reason I just really don't want to smell like lemon, but if you do and you love clean scents, give this a try!

First whiff: Smells like a lemon cough drop. Yes Really! A few minutes later it changes into a wood polish scnet. How interesting. It again morphs into something slightly sweet and leaves a generally good feeling scent. It really does remind me of a clean bathroom without smelling like lemon cleaning products.