Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
VioletChaos

Apple Marshmallow Hair Gloss

[No additional description provided.]

Oh. Good. G-ds. I cannot believe I almost didn't bother trying this scent, even whilst I was there at the booth. (I have a bit of a hair gloss problem and figured, you know, I didn't need a *ninth* bottle. But I was wrong.) Dead wrong. I was leery because apple can turn on me, and wind up smelling like air freshener my dad used in the 70s in his bachelor pad. But no worries, because the apple is light and minimal and what actually comes through is gorgeous sheet after sheet of marshmallow. It's glorious and fluffy and vanilla-y and I am going to make excuses to use this everyday, somewhere, on some part of my body.

Walking around Con today, it was just the perfect thing. :wub3: :wub2: :lovestruck: :wub:

MARSHMALLOW!!

Dry, powdery vanilla-y marshmallow. With a hint of tart crisp Apple, but mostly marshmallow. This is lovely, soft and sweet, but fresh at the same time.

:wub:

I get mainly toasted marshmallow, and a whiff of apple blossom. It's lovely, sweet, and a better version of that apple shampoo that was all the rage in the 90s? In any case, yes, if you love marshmallows or apples.

Not sure what I can add to what was already mentioned above... except, I am very sorry for those who missed out on this! Really! The apple and marshmallow... so sweet and crisp! I can't stop shoving my hair in my nose to sniff! :)

If you like apple scents....and love Boo HG, I hope you can find some of this... it reminds me of the soft sweetness Boo HG has but with the added marshmallow and apple! I wish this was hoard-able. So very good!!!! :wub3:

Ugh, this is so so good. Just perfectly what it says on the tin… crisp bright apple, slightly sharp, but mellowed by a cloud of sweet marshmallow. I didn't like Boo, because anything "fabric" does not wear well on my skin and when I tried Boo the perfume it smelled like scratchiness and plastic on me. So, I don't love Boo, but I do love this, and if you didn't like Boo for whatever reason but do like apples and marshmallows you're going to want to try this.

I’ve been spraying this all over myself ever since a beautiful angel person I am lucky enough to call friend surprised me with a bottle of it over the weekend. I don't wear the hair glosses in my hair because they break my curls and make me frizzier (I can't do any 'cones in my hair), but I do spray them directly on me. I wish this one lasted longer, though, and I'm going to try rubbing some into my hair at the nape of my neck to see if it sticks around longer on hair than on skin.

YUM.

Oh man. Believe the hype. Perfect marshmallow vanilla cloud with juicy apple. Sooo happy to have a bottle. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

In the bottle: Like sticking your face in a bag of big, powdery marshmallows, surrounded by crisp apple slices, but it's predominantly a marshmallow scent.

In my hair, it's still predominantly a marshmallow scent, but I do get more of the crisp apple than I did in the bottle. It. Is. GLORIOUS.

I tried it two days in a row. The scent is far more prominent on dry hair than wet hair, so I would use that method to apply it if you want to be in an amazing apple-y marshmallow (but mostly, true marshmallow!) cloud.

Verdict: LOVE. I am so happy that I have a bottle. Thanks to Absinthetics for being my fairy!

Freshly sprayed, this is marshmallow and crisp, tart apple in equal measures. YUM. It's light, and utterly inoffensive, and likely perfect for me to wear to work.

It doesn't morph much at all in the initial drydown. I thought the apple would dissipate, but it's still very present. I quite like this! I am not a huge apple fan, but this is really nice - not too terribly artificial smelling. This will be a great scent for me to wear to work, as it smells very much like it could be the world's best apple shampoo.

So, Apple Marshmallow HG. Apple and marshmallow. Who would’ve thought? I am so super grateful to my Con fairy for picking this up for me because it is GLORIOUS. At first I get a burst of crisp fresh apple, not the apple shampoo I expected but a more authentic apple. That is gone pretty quickly and then I get soft, fresh, poofy marshmallow, and surprisingly that lasts FOREVER. Often marshmallow is a note that swiftly disappears but I get sugary whiffs all day, and even the next morning! This is SO GOOD. I hope it’s made more widely available because more people need to bask in its glory.

Oh my dear gods, Apple Marshmallow HG is even better than I hoped it would be. Poofy, soft, powdered marshmallows collide with tart, ripe apple for a scent that reminds me of autumn and autumn treats. As it mellows in my hair, the apple recedes and takes on a floral characteristic as it falls back—the marshmallow stays pretty true, but the vanilla seems to get stronger. Delicious.

This is beautiful! I am not a Boo fan, but this is a better more vanilla marshmallow, tempered with the apple to cut the sweetness. The apple is natural smelling. Love!!!!

When first sprayed, I smell apple more than anything. Like, when you cut a slice of apple and snap it in half, THAT scent.

Once it dries, the marshmallows pop out. I'd say wet stage the apples are the star, but during the dry stage the marshmallow is. I never would have thought of apples + marshmallows on my own, but it works really well. ;)

Apple scents almost always smell like shampoo products to me, and I just can't get the association out of my head. I heard this one was good, so I hunted a decant down, and to my disappointment, it is apple heavy on me, and not a very realistic one. I do get some lovely marshmallow, but it's mostly about the apple. Le sigh.