Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

White apple, cucumber, muguet, cherry blossom, and honeysuckle.

This one was a very white apple blend - I got apples, cucumbers, cherry blossom and honeysuckle. The apple almost smelled like a crisp pear, and I think that is muguet. It's what I would consider an apple version of Belle Epoque. Very ornate, glittering, and definitely a floral apple. For lovers of juicy fruity blossoms, I'd check this out. Good throw, medium wear length.

I tried to put it on...but cherry blossoms took over. The apple does smell like it is mixed with a bit of pear. ..still overall too sweet and floral. Glad I got to try it! :thumbsup:

I read this one as an aquatic apple, which is, no doubt, the cucumber in it. I can see the pear comparisons--somehow, mixed with the florals (which blend to simply a "floral" scent for me), the apple becomes more pear like. Reminds me slightly of green apple jolly roger candies! :)

It's a clean white smell. Very professional. Smells vaguely like cucumber and apple blossoms. with some sweetness teasing me. Very interested, my fairy got me a full bottle, I am interested in how this will smell later.

Edited by dramedy65

These white, dewy fruits are still on the tree. Green, sweet wet floral just after application, it's lush and bright and the apple is apparent, but perfectly blended with the juicy florals. The green note reminds me of the Wild Honeysuckle SN from a few months ago, which gives this an overall brightness like peeling plump, green apples on fluffy cloud day.

Edited by Jenjin