Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Deceitfuldescender

Baby’s First Con Panel

On July 20th, Lilith went to her first SDCC panel. As a carny kid and the tiniest Lab Rat, shes been to tons of cons and events, and weve been taking her to San Diego Comic Con since birth. While shes always had a good time, this was the first year that she was independently invested in her enjoyment there. She tore up the vending area, played video game demos, went looking for Arthas ice cream shop, and sat through several panels of her choosing. It was an experience that was truly /hers/ for the first time, and that was a really amazing piece of magic that I was privileged to witness.

The scent of the soft pretzel we hid in our backpack, plus a bit of leftover chocolate chip cookie.

In the bottle this is all chocolate, really delicious with a little cookie, not buttery. The throw on this is very limited to me and my skin seems to eat it. Non buttery chcolate chip cookie with faint whisps of something with a little salt and savory. Very pleasant, not complex though. And as I said, my skin devours it.
It is fresh from the mail, so ymmv.

I get chocolate chip cookies and a ton of fudge. I do get a wee bit of butteriness but it's more like the smell of a Keebler Elf Fudge cookies. It smells delicious, actually. Good throw and wear length.

Very yummy.

Ooh, this is interesting. My skin chem doesn't usually mesh well with baked goods but this actually smells pretty amazing! Starts off very chocolately- no cookies on me, just chocolate- and then I start getting whiffs of salt and soft pretzel. It's not so strong that you'd be able to read it as a soft pretzel immediately. I think if someone sniffed you without knowing the notes they wouldn't be able to tell what it is (and then you'd tell them and they'd be like OHHHH!!! :lol:) Overall, it has a nice mix of sweet and savory, pleasant but not overly foody. I really like this a lot, it's really unique and surprisingly wearable. :D

Salted pretzel and chocolate chip cookie, how does Beth do it? One of my favorite new foody scents, although it totally makes me want a cookie. :cookie:

This was a delicious salty chocolate scent! I could really tell there was pretzel and that was fun!! The chocolate chip cookie was more chocolate than cookie! Only bummer my skin ate this up pretty fast.

Wow, I didn't get any of the pretzel note sadly. On me, it's mostly chocolate chip cookies with the tiniest bit of salt. The salt note has faded a lot within an hour though.

Wanted to love this since I didn't get pretzel in Thrills and Junk Food, but I guess I'm just amping the rest of the notes. Low throw as well. Bummer!

This features the same pretzel note from Thrills and Junk Food (which I am delighted is noticeable on me) as well as some chocolate chip cookie. It goes through different phases, sometimes having that Keebler Elf double fudge vibe that zee_zee mentioned, sometimes smelling like a chocolate chip cookie studded with salt and sugar, and sometimes being such a buttery soft pretzel that the butteriness almost reminds me of popcorn. But for the most part, the slightly salty, soft, buttery pretzel dominates more than the chocolate. :D It's not as heavily chocolate-y as Theáomai, which is another Lilith scent that features chocolate chip cookie and pretzel notes, and I didn't get any pretzel from that one, so I'm glad it's present throughout wear in this one on me. :woohoo: 

At every phase, it is dangerous, because it smells delicious and makes me want to snack. :yum: