Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Golden peach and black oudh with lychee, auburn musk, and Italian bergamot.

Peach, lychee, and musky oudh. I get a fair bit of both lychee and bergamot on wet, but it dries to a peachy-musky type of blend. I am really intrigued by the auburn musk in this blend and hope that it makes an appearance in others, so I can get a better sense of it. Fruity, peachy, and definitely with whiff of lychee in it. Medium throw, medium wear length on me.

Golden juicy lychee and peach - the classic "Dragoncon peach" note - over dark wet musks, sharpened by bergamot.

On me, this wears like filthy dirty sex with a spray of peach juice.

Edited by bheansidhe

Kind of musky peachy. It's a drier scent than I expected. I agree that it's a dirty/smutty scent. Wear length seems super short on my skin, leaving behind only a faint dry-peach after just 4-5 minutes.

This one is delicious! and i'm very happy as most of the other fruit/musk blends go super duper powdery on me.
I think the musk in this one is gorgeous, warm and sexy. 
It dries to a mostly a sweet peach/musk blend with a little background kick form the bergamot.

And the throw is pretty good (though i'm only an hour in).

Reminds me of the GC blend Imp at first.  I have trouble wearing a lot of bpal's peach blends (tend to go plasticy or sour), but this is a juicy, sticky-sweet, ripe peach that smells delicious.  It might be getting its sweeter, juicier qualities from the lychee because it does have a tropical edge to it.  The black oudh, to me, is giving off black patchouli vibes (this part reminding me of the GC blend Depraved), something like fruit juice soaked black leather, but it's more noticeable in the opening stage and barely there at all in the drydown.  Bergamot is also barely there, though I catch whiffs of its citrus cologne sometimes.  The auburn musk takes over the drydown and smells similar to golden musk to me, sort of powdery and warm, but more sophisticated and slightly spicy, not sharp or baby powdery.  The overall effect is very elegant, even though it has sweet, fruity notes.