Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
faifai

Wednesday Hair Gloss

My cantankerous old lady, a dog of many names: Lumpy, No-Fun Dog, Grandma, Day-Day, and Cranks. She always looked like a smore to me, so her scent is scorched marshmallows and melted chocolate with cinnamon sugar-dusted graham cracker bits.

This smells mostly like the cinnamon sugar graham crackers on me. It smells like the graham crackery parts of Beaver Moon. I will let it settle for a few days and try it again. I'm really hoping for the marshmallow and chocolate to be more forward!

I bought it to layer with scents like Muddy Puddles, The Worst Pillow, Breathless Chuckle, etc. and it would be a good pairing for those.

I definitely got toasted marshmallows, chocolate and graham. This smells like smores. If you love smores, well, you'll love this hair gloss.

Hmm. Not what I expected. I feel like there is cinnamon in the graham crackers? This smore is mostly graham, in fact - I can't really smells any marshmallow (what I was hoping for) or chocolate. Just yummy graham cracker. It's not bad or anything. Just not what I want to smell like.

This is so insanely incredibly that I can't begin to describe how much I love it. I spritzed it on the first day I received it, and was immediately enveloped in a creamy vanilla. There was a hint of chocolate behind it, and I only smell the buttery goodness of the graham crackers. All through the day I kept smelling chocolate chip cookies? Whenever I turned my head I melted into the softest, creamiest, most alluring scent. It was me!

What a winner. I've already started snatching up all the bottles I can find. Thanks for the new addiction, BPAL!

In the decant: The chocolate hits me first, followed by the graham cracker and marshmallow.

In my hair, I get a lot of the cinnamon-y graham cracker along with some of the scorched marshmallow and a bit of the chocolate. I'm glad that the chocolate note isn't stronger, as I thought this might end up like the Marshmallow Cookie Pie perfume oil on me (mostly somewhat over-baked semi-sweet chocolate), and I already have a chocolate-y hair gloss (El Dia de los Reyes) in my collection.

Throughout the day, it has mostly been a cinnamon graham cracker and marshmallow scent on me with just a hint of chocolate, but the scorched marshmallow is subtle (unlike Apple Marshmallow, which is like being in a cloud of uncooked marshmallows).

I like this, but I wish the marshmallow note were stronger in my hair.

I honestly did not expect all three s'mores ingredients to be so distinctly present. I agree that the graham cracker does have a cinnamon flair and is the most noticeable, but the slightly-singed marshmallows and milk chocolate certainly weren't invisible; just needed a while to peek through. I got a tad emotional smelling it as I haven't had the chance to make s'mores with anyone in a while! I'm really impressed with the richness of this. I tested it on my wrist as I wasn't quite ready to put it on my hair, and it endured all day long, even through the tossing and turning of a nap. I'm tempted to wear it elsewhere on the body just because it holds up so well.

heady marshmallow, with definite graham cracker notes. there are chocolatey undertones as well. as ZZ noted above, if you're into s'mores, this is for you.

I love foody hair glosses. I was hesitant to pickup Wednesday when it released because I was worried there would be a campfire or smoke note because of the smores. However there is no smoke note!

It smells like melty, warm marshmallows over milk chocolate with a background of cinnamon dusted graham cracker. Light to medium throw. Gorgeous scent.