Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
LizziesLuck

Granite Hair Gloss

Brian's sweet Granite passed at Halloween in 2014, and our hearts broke. This scent is a captured memory: the day that a bottle of body lotion accidentally fell on him. Its a rich patchouli carnation mingled with warm fur and a hint of corn chip-paws.

This is a sweet scent. Rich really is a good descriptor for the patchouli. The carnation is sweet and spicy. I don't get any corn chips at all. I do get a warm, lovely musk though. I have not been happy with patchouli scents lately, they have seemed to go weird to my nose, but this is lovely. It reminds me of the patchouli from Banshee Beat and Silkybat - sugared, somehow. It goes so well with the carnation. This is a simple scent, but beautiful, and it's a keeper. Glad I tried it!

I love carnation. I love patchouli. This is a lovely carnation dominant scent on me. I don't really get much corn chip paws, but there is definitely something kind of warm and snuggly in with the carnation. Beautiful. I wasn't sure about this at first but I kept going back to it more and more. Will be picking up a full bottle.

A very dry, spicy carnation scent with not much patchouli to my nose (unless that's the extra bit of dry, dusty earthiness to the carnation). I don't smell corn chips either, but there's something of a soapy, perfumey edge to the carnation. More elegantly old fashioned and perfumey (almost a little sour and chypre-ish - dry and mossy) than a sweet or fresh carnation.

Warm fur, dusty carnation, and a touch of patchouli. Out of all of the Summer dogs, this is the one that smells most like fur and dog. It's warm, cuddly, and smells like the outside and a beloved pet. Good throw and wear length.

A spicy, snuggly scent. Captures the "doggishness" well without being too literal. The vibe here is friendly and casual, best for flopping down on the couch with a blanket and a movie marathon.