Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Nagi Mahe

The Forgettable God

He had stood beside the man as he got into the car, had opened and closed the door for him, and was unable to remember anything about him. He turned around in the driver’s seat and looked at him, carefully noting his face, his hair, his clothes, making certain he would know him if he met him again, and turned back to start the car, to find that the man had slipped from his mind. An impression of wealth was left behind, but nothing more.

A faint impression of scent, a memory slipping like water through a sieve.

This is like a sweet clean water. Very pretty, very fresh and light. After an hour or so... still like sweet water, but with a touch of fresh laundry or linen to it. Minimal throw but all in all very nice.

I love this! Cool, refreshing lightly sweet water and a light mineral aspect. There does seem to be a touch of linen or something. A beautiful gentle aquatic.

Clean, soapy water. There's something almost baby-powdery about it. Cool, light, innocent. Would make a great starter aquatic for a young boy. Good throw and wear length.

Wet: I hate aquatics, but this is different. It smells so clean and light and fresh, it's impossible not to like! My stupid work went "scent-sensitive" and it's KILLING me, but this will be super safe to wear, it just smells like sweet cleanliness. Lovely! If you love clean scents you have to try this.

Dry: It's like clean water from a mountain spring, with a hint of the nicest soap ever. The most universally inoffensive thing I have ever smelled. I love it, and will buy a bottle (or several!) for work. If you like Boober, you have to try this. I like it even better than Boober.

Reminds me of "Numb." Like the scent of a cold shower (not exactly minty or mentholic, but somehow like cold, refreshing water) and mountains of that fluffy, white, generic men's shaving cream (that my dad always used when I was little, so I love that scent).

I think that I will buy a full bottle of this at some point. Simple, clean, slightly masculine, smooth fragrance.

This is my favorite clean type scent from bpal.

This smells like a light, watery metallic cologne on me. I usually amp the Lab's metallic notes until they're so screechy and sharp that they can be headache-inducing, but this also has a watery quality to it, like it has been diluted. The memory of metal or cologne? I don't get soap like I do with most of the Lab's aquatics.

This is a nice, clean, unisex/masculine scent, and I like it more than I was expecting to, so I'll be hanging on to the decant!