Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
ellocentipede

Think Snow For Me Atmosphere Spray

What we need, said Wednesday, suddenly, is snow. A good, driving, irritating snow. Think snow for me, will you?

Huh?

Concentrate on making those cloudsthe ones over there, in the westmaking them bigger and darker. Think gray skies and driving winds coming down from the arctic. Think snow.

I dont think it will do any good.

Nonsense. If nothing else, it will keep your mind occupied, said Wednesday, unlocking the car. Kinkos next. Hurry up.

Snow, thought Shadow, in the passenger seat, sipping his hot chocolate. Huge, dizzying clumps and clusters of snow falling through the air, patches of white against an iron-gray sky, snow that touches your tongue with cold and winter, that kisses your face with its hesitant touch before freezing you to death. Twelve cotton-candy inches of snow, creating a fairy-tale world, making everything unrecognizably beautiful . . .

Snow, thought Shadow. High in the atmosphere, perfect, tiny crystals that form about a minute piece of dust, each a lacelike work of fractal art. And the snow crystals clump together into flakes as they fall, covering Chicago in their white plenty, inch upon inch . . .

Snow upon snow upon snow.

I'm very happy to have this bottle in the middle of summer! My favorite thing to do in the heat is to spray down my bed linens with cool-scented atmos (The Cemetery, Many Years Ago is probably my favorite to use for this purpose), and Think Snow For Me is going to be excellent. Most of what I get is the cold minty kind of snow note. This snow note usually doesn't play nicely on my skin, but it's a wonderful scent that makes for an excellent room/linen spray. Backing up the cold minty snow is that lovely soft sweet snow note. It's reminding me of Go to Sleep Darlings (from several Yules ago). Overall, this spray is lovely, and I'd say it's a must have if you love snow scents.

I've always wanted bpal's snow note as a room spray, and here it is ^_^ chilly, slushy, weirdly realistic, ever-so-slightly minty, snow note. Spraying this in a room makes it feel like you have snow melting all over the place. It's clean (but not soapy), refreshing, cool, and delicately sweet. I think this makes a perfect home fragrance.

It's the minty snow note, not the slightly citrusy one that reminds me of 7UP which I prefer. Oh well!

Amazing. I live i a tropical country, and really needed a winter break and snow.  Also I really like the book, and the idea of Shadow thinking about snow and actually getting snow.

It feels like different kinds of mint or eucalyptus or anything cold and sharp, and I love it.

Its not a soft snow note, but really cold. A dark starry night illuminating a snowy landscape. 

This scent provided that to a degree that I even needed to sleep with a blanket at night. 

Oh, wow, this is not what I expected.  Cotton candy is mentioned in the description so I thought it would be a sweet snow.  I adore Snow White, Go to Sleep Darlings and Honey Snowballs so I thought... maybe... but no.  It is not sweet snow at all.  It’s very CLEAN smelling, very soap-like, dryer sheets and spearmint.  It smells like when I walk in the bathroom after my dad/brother/husband takes a shower.  It doesn’t bring snow to mind, although it is a “cold” scent.  I’ll use it, it smells good, but it’s not sweet and soft enough for my taste and like I said, it’s not what I was hoping for.

I love using this in the summer and whenever I need a burst of "fresh" air. Chilly, minty, sweet snow. I adore this one! Time to order a second bottle.

Such a wonderful fresh scent. I love it in hot weather, but use it sometimes in winter too! A chilly citrusy snow, and I'm pretty sure I get a bit of evergreen (I think pine). Really freshens things up, clean in a not soapy way.