Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Bunny Butt

Sri Lankan Lime

[No additional description provided.]

I went to the Lab Lunacy event on Friday specifically for this. In the bottle it smells just like picking a lime from the tree and rolling it in your hands to release the oils. The perfect lime. As I suspected though, by itself it lasts maybe 15 minutes before my skin eats it up. I also purchase Riding Crop and Etude de Deshabille so I had all 3 on and the lime made those both even better. I have high hopes for mixing this with everything.

It's glorious! Pure, sharp, cold, fresh, juicy lime. I could smell it immediately upon opening the shipping box. I need all the bottles!

LIME!!!

Tart and mouthwatering and utterly true to life. I'm not 100% convinced the Lab didn't just stuff a lime into a bottle and call it perfume. I mean, I don't see any pulp, but...

It really is just like fresh-squeezed lime juice covering lime candy in a lime orchard. I mean, it's LIME. And I'm glad because it's exactly what I was hoping for. The summer is coming and this is going to be added to everything!

So good. I love the smell of lime, and Sri Lankan Lime is a smooth, zippy, bright lime that makes my mouth water! It's such a mood lifter and I've been dabbing on a bit while working to help me wake up/focus. I splurged on two bottles and don't regret it. I also imagine it will be a great layering oil to play with.

Tart, bright lime. It's bright and realistic, but as it dries down it fades to absolute ZERO in my skin. Nothing. I actually had to reapply this so that I could get what it smelled like wet. It ghosts into a lime pez candy, and then its gone. No throw and no wear length on my skin.

*goes to sit under the Tree of Despair*

This is a really lovely lime note, because it's sweet, juicy, zesty and a little sour, all at the same time. I was worried that it would smell like lime candy or be too sweet, but it's refreshing and juicy. Smells like squeezing lime juice out over your hands and smelling the juice and the oils from the peel. There's a little lime candy in here, but it doesn't go full-on artificial smelling on me.

Wet: Sticky lime popsicles! That's why it reminds me of! Though less sweet. It's sooo fresh and zingy! There's a hint of bitterness to it that makes it realistic. It stays close to the skin, which I am glad about, as I had the intention that I could wear this to work (no one can be offended by the scent of lime, right???)

Dry: Not a morpher at all, just gets fainter. I like this a lot, I think it'll be super wearable for summer, and I can't wait to layer it with any number of things.

Wow, does the same thing to me as Zankoku_zen. By the time I got the imp top back on, my skin was dry. I tried twice because I can't believe it goes away so fast! It smells lovely when it's initially wet, though.

Wet: lime lollipop

Dry: hints of dry lime candy, really had to sniff hard to find it.

This is a wonderful, fresh, not candy like, bright lime. Really a perfect citrus.

Unfortunately my skin devours this and it is gone in 10-15 minutes.

I will try it in a scent locket maybe?