Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
annemathematics

So Below Hair Gloss

Amber and black copal with black coconut, Sumatran red patchouli, green cardamom pod, and golden musk.

very true to the perfume (although a little "brighter" in feel, might be because my perfume is from a few years back, while this is a newer batch)
big big sillage and goes the distance. I used two spritzes yesterday and enjoyed a giant halo of musky dark coco-patch-resin bliss. still present today, but with mellower throw. love it!

I get coconut husk, patchouli, and musk. It smells pretty much like So Below did. Good throw and wear length.

I find this to be incredibly true to the perfume (at least the bottles I have). Much more so than Haute Macabre HG, which smells quite different to the perfume to my nose. Could also be body vs. hair chemistry? Anyway, LOVE THIS and so happy to have it!

This beauty is second only to my all-time favorite HG, Revenant Rhythm. When I don't have RR handy, I go to this one -- it's a very similar long-lasting cloud of sweet patch/incense/hippie goodness ~~ great throw, and getting a whiff throughout the workday, improves my mood, and makes me happy. :) I wish it was generally available, I get nervous when my bottle runs low, and then I start stalking Ebay. :D Highly recommend.

(2021 January restock) this is all soft, creamy coconut. The other notes are very well blended - I can't pick any out individually, they work together to enhance the coconut without stealing the show. Lovely, a very sophisticated and comforting take on coconut. Medium throw and longevity.