Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Bunny Butt

Pop-Out Eyeball Glasses Hair Gloss

Lemon-squirted champagne with sugar and a splort of blueberry and blackcurrant.

Lemon sugary fizzy champagne with black currant. A very happy uplifting scent. I don't get blueberry which is fine for me. Not too much lasting power which I expected with such a bright scent. Great while it lasts. My hair is extra shiny because I sprayed this morning and had to spray again this evening for a pick-me-up.

I usually don't enjoy the lab's champagne notes (they smell sickly and pukey on me), but this just has a pleasant, sweet fizziness and lots of blueberry to my nose. Pop-Out Eyeball smells very much like the Blue Fire perfume oil, actually. Tons of sweet, juicy, dark blueberry with a fun fizziness.
I kind of like having blueberry scented hair for some reason.

Sweet fizzy champagne, with touches of lemon, blueberry and black currant. I occasionally get the sparkle of sugar in this. HOT DAMN. I really really love this and would consider more.

I have been wanting a champagne HG, so am pretty excited to try this!

Lots of champagne (the Lab's champagne note amps like no other note on me) and a hint of lemon. Very strong, lots of throw. I love it. Champagne is one of the few "clean" sort of notes (to my nose) that I enjoy. Plus, it's so cool how Beth can make something SMELL fizzy. Like, astounding. Anyway, love it! Happy to have some.

This is very sharp lemon for me, too sharp, the fizzy note overpowers the sweetness just giving me tart lemon. I set it aside to rest, and tried it today, even after a bit of time the blueberry and black currant never stand a chance against the fizzy lemon.

Such a bright fizzy scent! The sparkling quality of the champagne notes is beautifully complimented by the sweetness of the berry fruit and the bright zest of the lemon. I'm loving this!

However, I'm very upset by the fact that I decided to try this one after having received a frimp of it, because now I love it, would be sad if I ran out, and I want to try the others in this line now. Oh, BPTP.

ETA: the boyfriend is allergic to it, oh no! Guess I'll have to wear it when he's not around... :)

Edited by madscientistdh

Pop-out Eyeball Glasses HG is fun, fizzy, bright and lemony on me, with a side of blueberries. I can't say I can really make out the black currant, but it's not like I miss it. This is glorious, with great throw and wear length -- I could still smell it in my hair 24 hours after application. It would pair delightfully with Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat.

i received a frimp of this in a swap. it definitely starts out as effervescent lemon, remind some sort of cocktail with champagne. after about 5 minutes the lemon dies down some and i get blackcurrant. i don't tend to go for fruity scents but i like this better than i thought i would. it's a happy, light scent. perfect for spring and summer.