Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Diva Urd

Rubber Chicken Bath Bomb

These bath bombs were crafted by Porcelain Wolf exclusively for Black Phoenix Trading Post. Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab crafted a ludicrous scent for the project: a radiant, ridiculous blend of banana, sweet orange, ambrette seed, and neroli.

Well, this baby was certainly super-fruity~ The banana and orange are front and center, making this smell all bubbly and tropical, almost mango-y. it wouldn't usually be my style and I don't know if I'd have sprung for it if it hadn't been a one-off bath bomb, but, say, a bath oil, but taking a bath with it was, for lack of a better word, fun! The water turned a deep orange and felt almost velvety after the bath bomb had completely dissolved. The scent was energizing and uplifting, and I'd say "ridiculous" would also be a good way to describe it :) I emerged from the tub with a smile on my face, and my skin well-moisturized. Would definitely buy more bath bombs coming out of a Porcelain Wolf x BPTP collaboration!

*is keeping the miniature rubber chicken in her purse for luck from now on*

Rubber Chicken in 2020 is still a mighty bath fizz. The color is like if you were swimming in Crush. Deep orange, very moisturizing water, and it smelled still mainly orangey. And of course, the rubber chicken is a riot. I also added some S&S bath salts to this, so this was a very happy bath experience. If you ever wanted to swim in Crush, Tang, or any other orange soda, Rubber Chicken obliges.