Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Casablanca

Vagina Treasure Hair Gloss

Golden honey, white carnation, honey amber, ginger blossom, and white tea.

Vagina Treasure on my skin is the wanton love child of Hair Loosened and Soiled in Mid Orgies HG and a slightly more clovey Morocco -- and better than either.

Really. It smells to me like those two got together and made a greater sum.

Golden honey-dominant, but with a nearly equal part of spicy carnation when fresh on. The spicy carnation settles quite a bit once this dries; at first it calls a lot of attention to itself. This has a lot of golden, sweet fullness, which is mostly honey, but I think amber is adding to it.

I don't get standout notes of tea or ginger at any point, but I have a pleasant sense of Other Nice Things Happening in the Background.

Lush, sexy brew.

I'm glad I gave this a second chance, because I'm really loving it. From the bottle, all I smell is an golden ambered spice, I'm really concerned and a bit put off.

Once in my hair, the spice is still very prominent, but it's a floral spice (rather than the initial burn my nose, kind of spice from the bottle). It dries down into a sweet, spiced carnation bouquet in my hair.

This scent is either honey OR it's spicy carnation. I love it, but it's weird how it flips between the two scents with very little overlap.

It does not smell anything like Morocco to me - Morocco is more of a very slightly floral sandalwood, and this is a hell of a lot more sweet and floral, although it is not *obnoxiously* floral. I do not smell any ginger, and occasionally I get the slightest whiff of the tea, but I have to be actively trying to smell it to notice it. I think I would have liked this to be a little more ginger and tea and a little less amber and honey, but that's the nature of those scents; they just take over eeeeeverything. I still like it.

I sprayed some on one section of my hair about fourteen hours ago and I can still smell it, but it doesn't leave a HELLO TRAIL OF VAGINA TREASURE floating along behind me.

Golden, spiced carnation with touches of ginger and honey. This is sweeter and more floral than Morocco. Spicy Oriental floral though.

I likely would have tried this based on the name alone, but when I saw ginger blossom, I dared to hope that I might finally get a ginger hair gloss that I like!

And in the bottle I do get a lot of ginger, so that's a good start Sprayed on my shirt I get a blast of ginger blossom like in Opuhi, with tea. Yum! Then I get the honey and carnation. It's like Alice and Opuhi had a love child. It's fantastic. Slightly tropical, utterly wearable for spring and summer. I feel like this would be equally suited to a garden or a beach. LOVE IT.

I really like this one. It's very close to Chamber of Content from the 2016 Phoenixes, minus the juicy apple and plus the ginger blossom/tea, and I think it's much better. The honey and carnation have a lot more space to breathe, presenting a peppery/spicy floral tea that's sweet but not too sweet. Honey is strong on application but softens a lot when dry. It's a light, pale golden scent, like an effervescent craft ginger ale with a good bit of bite.

This is nice. The carnation and ginger make this spicy, but softly so, and it doesn't have the typical cinnamon smell. There's an earthy, smoky, musky thing going on that's really interesting. I think maybe it's from the ginger and amber mixing. I can smell the honey, but it only lends a tiny bit of sweetness.

So... smoky, spicy, slightly sweet honey scent. Gender neutral. Nice and light for spring. :)

When I first spray it I get light white tea and ginger blossom first, light and tropical with just a touch of heat from the ginger blossom. As it settles I get more spicy carnation which becomes the heart of the fragrance to me. The honey and amber add a warm, golden body. I agree with LizzieLuck, this is very versatile for spring/summer. I get a beachy vibe from it, but not strictly so.

when i first tried it on my skin, sprayed straight on, it was mostly tea and ginger blossom with hints of honey. next i sprayed some on my hands and put it in my hair and i am getting more carnation and honey now but can definitely still smell the ginger blossom. this is a very pretty floral, perfect for spring.

I really wanted to love Vagina Treasure. All the notes sound like a win, smells great in the bottle.... then I put it on my hair and I get an awful plastic scent :cry2: so sad! I wonder why... Some amber notes don’t work on me, so maybe it’s that in conjunction with the flowers? The first time I’ve tried ginger blossom.. merrr

:violin: