Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Bunny Butt

Phallus Festival Atmosphere Spray

King mandarin and golden amber, leather and beeswax, orange blossom, and almond rum.

This is my favorite Luper atmo. Orange and almond are first which reminds me of this gluten-free cake I make with almond flour and orange zest. Mmmmmm. Amber and beeswax drift in shortly after to make this less foody and more delicate. I don't smell leather but I am unfamiliar with it in perfume so it may be a soft base supporting everything. A very uplifting and calming scent.

This is really beautiful! When first sprayed I think of Grand Marnier but then it settles into a super comfy bedroom type scent. I mainly smell almond, amber, orange, and then the beeswax and leather give it support. Like if you were sitting on a soft leather couch, having a rum cocktail while a amber orange candle is burning. It's not the in your face orange that I thought it could be nor does it hit you when you walk into a room. This is the spray when you want to relax and just have your place smell comfy and kind of sexy.

I don't get leather or amber from this, and it winds up being a sickly-sweet orange, like an orange liqueur syrup. The beeswax is noticeable, and smells super-sweet and, well, waxy. Sweet orange scented candle.

This has a really golden, creamy feel to me. It's so rich & sweet it seems like I'm surrounded by the filling of an orange cream chocolate (without there actually being any chocolate in the scent). I think I would like it better as a perfume - it's one of the few atmospheres that I like the smell of but don't want to spray around my home for some reason.

Purchased a bottle recently from Etsy. It's fairly heavy on the almond rum, but also a little bit... smoother?... creamier?... than a straight booze note would be. I am attributing this to the beeswax. Mandarin and orange blossom also accent, creating a little bit of lightness. 

I'll be honest. I wanted this atmo to spray in my kitchen to get out old food funk smells. (I mean, I clean up the actual food, but aromas from cooking, say, garlic and onions.) So I wanted something reasonably foody. Which this is, but it is also sexy as hell. If actual penises smelled like this, I would certainly have a festival for them.