Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Casablanca

Bathing in Cold Water Atmosphere Spray

Damp wisteria petals, lotus blossoms, tuberose, and Queen of the Night.

I'm a lousy judge of dedicated florals. It's been my least-connecting and most neglected category, but for this spring I've been craving more flowers, and I've been liking the Butterfly Garden atmo.

I smell mainly wisteria here, with a playful but short-lived touch of lotus. The rest of my impression is just of other flowers in the background, with a note in the mix that reminds me of creamy gardenia, but not quite. Not sure if that's the tuberose, Queen of the Night, or something else.

I'm happy with this: wisteria is one of the good flowers for me. It always smells light blue-purple to me, with a dreamy airiness that keeps it away from cloying, and that's happening here. I wish I got a little more lotus, because it's another one I love, but this is a good spring blend.

Very pretty, cool white florals. Lots of wisteria and jasmine, which is a bit harsh upon initial squirt, but calms down nicely after a few seconds. Classic.

Side note - I love that the graphic on this one is classy. You could actually leave this one out for polite company. ;)

Wisteria, cereus and lotus blossoms. This smells like darkness and white florals with a cool undercurrent. mr. zee_zee said it smelled nice, which is not something he typically says about flowers. This is like bathing in a cool pool in the darkness. Deeply mysterious.

it's a warm spring day here, even though i am isolating at home during the covid-19 pandemic, i can hear the birds singing outside and it's quite warmer today and the sun is coming in shadily through my north facing windows. seemed like a good day to try a spring floral. when i spray i definitely smell wisteria and tuberose the strongest-so like a pale purple floral with hints of something slightly more tropical. i love both tuberose and wisteria so i find this to be pretty gorgeous and uplifting, like walking through a garden on a spring day. beautiful, and i may have to find more as i only have a partial decant and am longing for more wisteria scents!