And throw you down six feet deep.
They put you in a big black box,
And cover you up with dirt and rocks.
All goes well for a week or two,
Then things start changing; all is new.
The worms crawl in, the worms crawl out,
The worms play pinochle on your snout.
A big green worm with rolling eyes,
Crawls in your stomach and out your eyes.
Til your blood turns mossy green
And oozes out like Devonshire cream.

Worm Moon marks the season of rains, when the worms scuttle forth, aerating the earth with their movements and enriching the soil by digesting waste in organic material, which creates organic fertilizer. Pink and wriggling globs of grapefruit syrup clotted with congealed moss-green blood, rotting coffin wood spattered with soil, decomposing organic matter, and a gruesome burst of overripe blackberries.

In the bottle grapefruit, moss and dirt.

On, this is a fruity moss scent. I expect the moss to get stronger with aging. I can't tell what the "green blood" is though the moss smells green and my throat gets slightly scratchy when I smell it too closely. The blackberry backs up the grapefruit wonderfully, adding depth. On the whole the scent is slightly sour but not unpleasantly so.

This is much softer than I expected, but in a very nice way. I agree that this is a mossy citrus scent, possibly with a touch of dirt in there. The blackberry is also present, but in the background, and it blends with the grapefruit into a single fruity note. I don't get any wood or blood, or any of the heaviness the description suggests. There's a sweetness here that I wasn't expecting, and a hint of tartness. I actually love tart/sour notes in perfume, so this is a winner for me. Earthy, fruity, and surprisingly light and springy.

Decaying organic matter! That is all I get. :P My coworker that grew up on a island in Alaska said it smells like home. Another coworker could only smell grapefruit. I've tried a couple different times but this makes me gag. I am so disappointed in myself.

Grapefruit, moss, and dirt. On wet, I get a blast of grapefruit and it dries down to a slightly dirty mossy aquatic. Medium throw and wear length.

BPAL's dirt with a citrussy note very similar to Tomb Moss. It's not different enough to either of those to make me want a bottle, but it's a great scent all the same.

The grapefruit and blackberry in this are very sour on me, to the point of being unpleasant, and the grapefruit takes on that strange quality that it sometimes has where it smells like sweaty body odor. Mix that with a dry, sour moss and mulchy earth and this is gag-inducing on my skin.

Bright, wet dirt. A little bit of fresh grapefruit peeking through. It's overwhelmingly fecund; the heavy, nutrient-dense soil of the rain forest.

Where I'd wear this: Searching for Nargles, Amazon