Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Soft mosses, lotus petals, bamboo wood, ylang ylang, and vanilla sandalwood.

Wow, this is a very gentle scent. Everything about it evokes softness, it's super pretty. The notes are very well blended but I think the soft mosses are at the forefront. The lotus and ylang ylang give it a sweet edge while the vanilla sandalwood gives it a smooth background, the bamboo wood lends a freshness.

Overall, this is soft, fresh and clean. Nice for spring!

On me this is complex and smooth and deliciously mossy. Seems pretty unisex, vaguely sweet but vaguely cologne-y? I'm not really sure what else to say about it but I REALLY LIKE this one :biggrin:

I get a lot of ylang ylang/floral when I first applied this. I don't get a huge amount of mosses coming out on my skin, which is too bad. When will I learn that I amp floral ? :/

i LOVE this one. it is subtly aquatic, but with a cool vanilla undertone. the aquatic aspect reminds me of Denna, but it's tempered by that beautiful, ethereal sweet note that reminds me of Ava, The Girl, Lady Death: Savage, and a bit of an airy floral that reminds me of Queen Mab.

Soft, delicate, fresh green bamboo on first application, but the vanilla sandalwood kicks in as it warms up on my skin. Very barely floral. Not a lot of throw. I need dis.

In the bottle, this is a soft, green mossy-bamboo floral.

On my skin, it’s similar, but a little more floral. I love lotus and ylang ylang together, and they are lovely here, both together and matched up with mossy bamboo. The green notes lean toward aquatic but don’t quite get there for me, which I feel is a nice place. This smells like lounging in the summer under willow and bamboo trees by a lotus-floaty pond. This only lasts through the wet phase, though.

I don’t pick up any vanilla sandalwood until the oil dries, and then it’s faint powdery vanilla and a hint of green.

A soft, beautifully serene blend on me while wet; faint and powdery when dry.

Moss, bamboo, and sandalwood. It's like an aquatic, green sandalwood blend and its much more masculine than I expected. Very refined, urban sexy. Must try this on mr. zee_zee. Good throw and wear length.

Even though they share absolutely none of the same notes, something about this reminds me of Serving Fish with a moss note and most definitely Lady Death Savage. I'm guessing it could be the delicate vanilla. The moss here is upfront, but after a few minutes the watery lotus gives way to bit of sweetness and the bamboo adds a touch of freshness. It's actually quite nice, balanced and refined overall. I've never been to a festival orgy, but something about this smells like clean skin rolling on the mossy hillside, not caring about muddy knees on blankets or tossed aside clothes. Very youthful, exuberant and bright.

Edited by Jenjin

I'm so bummed. All I get is dryer sheet and cologne. Sneeze fest. Noooo!!!!

Also The Girl is my grail and I found no hint or relation to it here :( so sad.

Edited by Happicuppa

I'm only just now really getting to wear this since my meds are pretty much settled and my chemistry isn't shifting wildly. I've had this bottle since March 2017 - so approximately 7 months and holy cow!

This is earthy with the moss, soft with the florals, and grounding with the sandalwood. So beautiful, so gorgeous, and so much what I've been unknowingly looking for. The throw on this is pretty generous for a scent that, even when it's reaching out, is still delicate in nature. The unexpected warmth of today is lending itself to this blend and it's just blossoming on my skin. I couldn't be happier with this scent!

This is a beautiful lotus scent! I get a lot of lotus and moss and it's so soft and smooth with a slightly sweet woodiness of the bamboo. The ylang ylang and vanilla sandalwood round out the base of the scent and make it a bit warmer and very very smooth. When dry, this is more moss forward than lotus petal and it's less powdery, which I love!