Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
BathtubBarracuda

Pink Snowballs Floof

Chilly vanilla rose snowballs!

First review ever on this site but figured since I had the Pink Snowballs Floof literally 6 feet away I should post.

In the cute jar (which i'll probably re-purpose) : Smells like sugary vanilla. Mighty fine, if I do say so myself. It comes with little wooden tongs to grab the floofies. Very light pink color

Eating it: Nice, light, and sugary. Exactly how you'd expect cotton candy to taste. It doesn't exactly taste like the cotton candy you'd find at a fair, and i'm not saying that as a bad thing. It doesn't taste like rose essence. (I know that may sound strange but I may have misinterpreted the description for a short while lol) It almost has a mint taste when it melts in your mouth and a slight mint after taste. You really can taste the "chilly" part. It tastes similar to the cotton candy you could by at block buster (remember those things?) and that's not a bad thing either. Reminds me of the olden days with my brother and dad.

Certainly a unique cotton candy and, what I feel, is high quality. Would buy again.

I expected this to taste like vanilla and rose. I was surprised to find that it tastes like vanilla and mint. It is very tasty, but besides the color it doesn't really make me think of Pink Snowballs. This is Snowblind Floof.

my pink floof is kinda weird. in the jar, I can smell the rose...but stronger than the rose there's something just plain wrong...it reminds me of like bad movie theater popcorn's fake butter topping. I have no idea why I have rancid butter floof. admittedly my cotton candy experience is limited to summer fairs and festivals, but I've never had any that tasted or smelled like this. wacky stuff!

This jar is so cute! Totally going to think of a way to reuse it.

I find the scent of the floof much different than the taste. It smells very much of vanilla, which is a bit perfumey (I don't smell the rose, but I think that's what is giving it that perfumey quality). When I taste it though, I don't taste the vanilla or the perfume (thank goodness!) instead I taste high quality candy floss (which I LOVE) with hints of a sweet mint (the "chilly" part, I assume). All in all, it's really yummy, I would buy it again, and I cannot guarantee I am not about to eat this whole jar in one go....

Oohh this is really nice. It's dense in the jar but very light and fluffy in the mouth. I don't taste rose either but vanilla and mint and it's very tasty.

Anyone who knows me, knows i'm am *the* cotton candy eating fiend. I could not possibly pass up the lab's floof! Encased in a glass mason jar, I had NO idea how I would logistically ever procure such a treat as an international. Wench457 made it happen, though, and I cannot thank her enough for spoiling me with such a birthday treat. Only I've had it locked away for safekeeping all this time, I've finally found the time to sit down and review it properly.

In the jar: It smells super soft, almost scentless, maybe a light wisp of powdery white mallow and vanilla sugar.

In the mouth: NOM! This has a slight mintiness to it, but it's mostly sweet, delicate vanilla and a hint of what I remember as rose cordial. It's pretty interesting, the vanilla isn't creamy, more like a sugar. And i hope the lab does more T^T

This floof was packed pretty tightly, so it was a little stiff being pulled apart. It's light mallowy pink in colour and little "thicker" than the wispy machine spun cotton candy you get on a stick at fairs. It's not pillowy soft either, and the way it pulls apart is more dense and comes off like a chunk rather than the wispy strands when fresh. That obviously happens after storage, so I can't really complain there.

Edited by celestia