Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
thekittenkat

Questions about down dates/end of an LE series

When it states that Halloweenies are going down on the 14th, does this mean like 12:01 AM PST on the 14th, or 11:59 PM PST on the 13th, or what? Does this mean both BPAL and BPTP?

And will the new 13 blend disappear at one of those same times?

Questions are somewhat urgent, as I must borrow a friend's computer to make orders.

I did email CS abt this on Thursday, noon EST, marked urgent, and have yet to see a reply.

All I read was that the Yules will be up until Feb. 14th and usually, the 13 blends are only up for a day or two. As for the Weenies... I am sure they are coming down soon. Sorry that isn't much help. But I am guessing as long as the items are on the site and they don't say "out of stock" you can still order.

All I read was that the Yules will be up until Feb. 14th and usually, the 13 blends are only up for a day or two. As for the Weenies... I am sure they are coming down soon. Sorry that isn't much help. But I am guessing as long as the items are on the site and they don't say "out of stock" you can still order.

Thanks for trying to help!

I would really like to know the answer to this as well. Really hoping they go against tradition and keep the 13 up for a full week, I just don't have the money this week :(

Yah, basically if you want anything from Weenies or Phoenix - and if you want the Lunacy or the 13 scent - I'd get on that. There's never been a time cutoff provided in the past. As long as it lets you add it to the cart, you can order it.

Down date clarification, but for the 2018 Pomegranate Grove, and Dead Leaves scents? They aren't listed on the down dates post, and I'm not sure if they count as "weenies"? (Sorry if this is obvious to everyone else).

sorry a very newbie question but as i;ve been having a hard time deciding which scents i want (its my first bottle order after trying out some of the imps last time so im checking over most of the site) i just want to make sure im not in danger of taking too much time to decide and losing the opportunity to buy the halloween scents

hi (yes i know this should be in the "Questions about down dates/end of an LE series" topic on the other forum but it wont let me reply to the correct topic there, figured this was the next best place) The down dates for the weenies are when the january lunacy turns up, can anyone tell me when that is? basically i just need to know if i should put my weenies order in tonight to be safe or if i'll be fine putting it in tommorow

The January full moon is on January 10th, so I would say that around January 12th, you should start thinking about putting in an order for any Weenies that have caught your eye. :) 

Edited by doomsday_disco

thank you :D that makes my life much easier , lovely as bpal is its probably not a good idea to try and finalise an order in the middle of a new years celebration. 😎

This is more about GCs, but how do you tell the difference between simply out of stock GCs and permanently discontinued ones?

Thanks, I see.

Opium Poppy isn't there. Though two now-availables are so maybe it has been dc'ed and just hasn't been announced yet.

Am I correct in thinking that holiday LEs stay for about 2-3 months? (forgot Lupercalia was coming up and made a big order too soon)

2 hours ago, Weirdgirlpilled said:

Lupers were up until early august last year from what I can remember! 

Ah, great