Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
puck_nc

Mistletoe and Red Berries Hair Gloss

Sprigs of pale green dotted with blood red droplets of red currant and cranberry.

Origin: Straight from the Post

Initial Thoughts: I love Christmas/evergreen scents but I'm not sure about my hair smelling like a Christmas tree. Decided it was worth a try.

In the Bottle: Mostly dark red fruits with an undercurrent of green.

On Wet Hair: What the...? Lemons? Yes, of all things I'm getting a strong citrus impression. Maybe it's the cranberry?

After Blow-drying: Well, now it's sort of faded. I'm getting the barest whiff of the lemony impression and maybe the green note again.

Verdict: I'm going to try again in case I didn't shake the bottle enough or something. It's rather nice in the bottle and I want it to be nice in my hair.

Hard to believe there isn't many reviews for this one....yet! This was a no-brainer purchase for me! HAD to try!

In bottle - Very red berry, but there is something "Chrsitmas" about it...so far so good!

On damp hair - This is lovely. I get the blast of berries, but it quickly turns into something festive and green. I am not one for green scents, but anything that has to do with a Christmas green scent, I have to try.

After a few minutes, it fades quite a bit but it is still a lovely scent. Very pale green/cranberry/holiday scent!! I do wish it was a little stronger as with how it is sniffing, but this is a keeper!! Anyone afraid of green scents, you will like this one!!

I love this! Frosty Red berries predominantly for me, yes, there is something slightly frosty about them minus any ozone or aquatic. The Mistletoe is a Green herbal note in support. The berries are both Red currents and cranberries, I can smell both. This smells a bit sugared as well, it's a bit sweet. I love this and think I may need a full bottle or at least more decants for the Summer. This reminds me less of Christmas than Springtime berries caught in the area late Frost.

Edited by sprout

I was excited about the cranberry in this scent and it did not disappoint! This is lots of tart red fruits with a "soft" green background (i.e. not overly Christmas-y), and it lasts FOREVER in my hair.

Lots of cranberries and red currant, with a fair bit of mistletoe as a green herbal note. The berries are sugared, and its sort of red jam on my hair. Fruitier and sweeter than I expected.