Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
octic

The Baker Shops Atmosphere Spray

Loaves of bread, piles upon piles of sweet Yule pastries, and a shower of cinnamon, cardamom, and clove.

I already expected this to be my favorite thing ever, because I love the smell of bread and bakeries.

Unwrapping it, I get the delicious spices that remind me of Exotic Bazaar.

Can I die now? This is amazing. This isn't the weird straight-up bread scent of my dreams, but I expect this to be a hit for many. Can it always be winter, because I want my room and life to smell like this all the time. Ok.

I didn't think the sweet Yule pastries would be so amazing. When I was hoping for bread out of this, I was hoping the pastries wouldn't be too prominent or sweet. BUT OH BOY. In the immediate spray, the sweet pastries combine with the spices to make something that just puts me in heaven.

When it's dry, I mostly get the spices again that remind me of Exotic Bazaar (probably my 2nd favorite atmo behind Pumpkin Spice Flan...and now my 3nd favorite behind Baker Shops). The pastries aren't as strong, and there may be some buttery bread underneath. So good! I'm excited to see how this settles/ages.

Okay I did a review but I deleted it because I can do better: This is spiced caramel popcorn with lots of cardamom.

EDIT: Also this lasts forever by atmo spray standards. I love it.

Edited by patina

Ooooohh!! Caramel and cardamom, is what I get initially, and that makes me giddy with happiness. I ADORE cardamom. And caramel. And I was expecting neither, so this is exciting. Mmm, there's something buttery. That note always turns awful on my skin, so it's lovely to smell it as intended, in an atmo, without my skin to wreck it. This smells like childhood, and joy, and everything right in the world. and if you like being happy, you should likely try it.

Caramel, brown sugar, cardamom and maple syrup. This is a heavy brown sugar blend. There's a buttery note, and it in general, it makes your room smell like some sort of magical brown sugar maple syrup breakfast roll.

NOT FOR DIETERS.

I was hoping that this one would smell like actual bread/flour notes, but it's lots of sweet cinnamon, buttery caramel and cardamom to my nose. I kept thinking that I smelled cinnamon sugar and maple syrup in my room after a while, after spraying this. I wish it had more of a lasting cardamom and that the bread scent was there, but this is still a cozy, sweet, warm room spray.

After spraying, it is very strong sugary clove, cardamom, and spicy cinnamon. Definitely reminds me of Yule pastries without any buttery or bready notes. I wish I could smell the bread notes but the spices overpower it. However it is really lovely and I can't stop sniffing my clothes ❤️ If you love clove or cardamom, you'll love this atmosphere spray!