Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
lookingglass

Musty Santa Costume

[No additional description given.]

It's...ugh...aaah...uuuuugh...a musty Santa costume! :wacko2: It totally smells just like the bin of old Xmas things forgotten about in the damp barn. For realz. It's straight up old cloth and must. I just threw out some old cloth garland that smells just like this. I'm not even kidding. Again, BRILLIANT, but not even close to wearable. This is not a romantic interpretation of old things, like The Book or Antique Lace...this is a MUSTY old SANTA COSTUME! HILARIOUS! :rofl:

Linen, mint, resins, and a touch of pine. This one smells like baby powder sprinkled on top of the previous elements. Sort of how some old clothes smell after you've brought them up from storage. Low throw and wear length.

OMG. Smells like the polyester santa-clad xmas decorations and tree skirt stored in my parents' basement! Someone out there HAS to make this their signature scent. Please? I wanna see you pick someone up at a bar...Target: "wow you smell great...purrrr...what is that scent??" You: "Its called Musty Santa Costume".

I mean COME ON. Its perfect.

This smells so much like PineSol. A very strong, chemical, intense pine note. There's something dark underneath the pine. I'm not sure what it is, but it smells a bit fecal and a bit powdery to me, maybe a powdery black musk and something more filthy.

My family often cleans up and rebuilds hoarder houses that have been trashed by previous tenants, and that's what Musty Santa Costume reminds me of... walking into a house where filth has accumulated and people are desperately throwing disinfectant and cleanser everywhere.
Really gross, but an experience, I guess.