Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
TrailerTrashPrincess

Community Church Manger Hay

[No additional description given.]

i don't wanna be first! my reviews aren't that good :(

this is slightly stale, but clean hay. no poop! just the hay. i think it is the same hay note as from a couple of scents we've had before. i loved Gunpowder, and i think the hay note in the background was one of the things that made me like it so much, and this is similar. fans of Hay Moon and Scarecrow, etc, might want to give this a try?

Sniffed, it smells like hay. Slightly dirty to me, although, yes, there is no poop.

On me, this is black tea and cassia. Maybe because hay smells like both those things to me. It's bizarre and a little like Plunder, but still hay-like.

True realistic hay and smoke. But not straight up smoke, like a sweet smoke almost. It's really interesting and straightforward and I think it would be a wonderful layering scent, even though it's just as nice on it's own.

This smells nothing like hay to me. Color me disappointed because I was hoping for a hay single note. I smell something camphorous but no hay. :-( Glad it is only a decant.

I usually enjoy bpal's hay notes (hay with a soft, lemony undertone, like in Hay Moon), but this doesn't remind me of the usual hay note. I was also expecting church resins, and I don't get that either. Community Church Manger Hay smells like woodsmoke, wood ash, and a weird, sharp cinnamon-ish scent on my skin.