Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
neuilly

GC recs from the past 1-2 years

I've sadly been away from BPAL for a while but I finally got a new job (with a raise) and I've really missed all the excitement that goes on here. I know that BPAL thrives a lot off of limited editions but I'd really like to build up my 'base' of scents that theoretically will be replaceable when I use them up.

So what GC scents in the past 1-2 years have you fallen for? And why?

(Thank you!)

Well, I am, and always will be, a Snake Oil fan.... can't go wrong with that. BUT the Carnival did come back and is up and running... might be a good time to look at those before they disappear without warning! I LOVE the Snakes (go figure) like Boomslang and Western D..... Always amazing!

The main new gc scent that I know of and love is qandisa. Musky honey saffron glamour.

The dark crystal scents are great too.

Edited by annemathematics

Ooooh yes I would recommend the Carnivale too! My favorite is Mme. Moriarty but will also second the recommendation for Boomslang. I also love Boober from the Fraggle Rock collection, a beautiful one if you like clean scents. I know it's technically LE but the Scalia is perfection in my opinion and it does not seem to be going anywhere soon. My favorite is Ask the Nearest Hippie, but I also love Mummeries and Straining-to-be Memorable Passages.

Mine are Snake oil, Dorian, dragon's blood, lemon scented sticky bat, dragons milk and Chokecherry honey. I do go back and forth a little. Definitely look into the Carnival! I adore boomslang, Mme. Moriarty and theodosius the legerdemain!

Dorian and Morocco I'll never tire of. Lyonesse amps strong and very pretty and confident. My next order will include queen Alice and drink me which are repeated recommended.