Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!

Pumpkin candyfloss with sugared lemon peel and a squeeze of lemon juice.

In The Bottle: Sugared lemon and a touch of fresh pumpkin (no spice).

Wet On Skin: The pumpkin wasn't very strong to begin with, and now it's already taking even more of a backseat to the lemon sugar.

Dry Down: Oh, SO lovely. The lemon juice finally comes out as a distinct note against the sugar. It's the perfect sweet/tart combination and the pumpkin is merely adding a touch of freshness to the background. Frankly, I'm pleased that the pumpkin's role is so minute-I was really hoping this would largely be a sugared lemon scent, and I appear to have gotten my wish! :)

In All: Low to medium throw, I honestly consider lemon notes more of a warm-weather thing, so I'm not sure how much love this bottle will get over the next 6 months. However, it will get ALL the love next spring and summer! :D <3

Holy fuck! I'm awake I'm awake!

Wet, out of the decant this is pure lemon Mountain Dew buzz. My verbal reaction was "rreeeeaawwww,,, pow! pow! pow! Whooooooo!"

Drydown is a bit mellower. Its reminding me very much of a couple atomic luau lounge scents. Lemony slightly tropical with a bit of rum spice. My advice? Hang onto this for when you're falling asleep standing or summer heat is melting your brain cells. It'll work. Trust me.

Attention fans of Sugar Skull and Lemon Scented Sticky Bats. Buy this right away. It's glorious, with that same delicious lemon from those two.

The pumpkin stuff gives it great backbone, this is no wispy lemon scent. Gorgeous. Fresh. Winning.

Wow. Yup- non spicy pumpkin with lemon sugar! This is really yummy. Canned pumpkin meets Lemon Scented Sticky Bat. Go! Oh, and I forgot to add how STRONG this is. Holy moly!

Edited by Herb Girl

In the bottle i smell the pumpking candyfloss, which reads like canned unsweetened and lightly spiced pumpkin filling. Later, the lemon sugar comes out and melds into the pumpkin floss to the point that it dominates the entire scent. It smells like a lighter and less sweet (but still sweet) Lemon scented Sticky Bat. And to top that off the pumpkin floss adds a vague foody/pastry element to it. Can't wait to test it in the summer :wub3:

Edited by theredkilt

This goes on as really plasticy, waxy, cloying lemon jelly bean and reminded me of Candy Bag Debris, which I am not a fan of at all. Dries down to a super-sweet, creamy, slightly fizzy lemon that's identical to Lemon Scented Sticky Bat, but with cinnamon. I don't really like this one.

Sugared lemon and a touch of pumpkin. This sort of smells as if Lemon Scented Sticky Bat flew into a pumpkin pie and got covered in goo. Medium throw and low wear length.

Definitely the same lemon from Lemon Scented Sticky Bat. This is bright, beautiful sugared lemon with pumpkin and it is absolutely gorgeous. I love, love, love anything lemon and so I had to have this. Like lemon/pumpkin hard candies.

Echoing everyone else, this is LSSB + spiced pumpkin. I happen to love Lemon Scented Sticky Bat, and am happy to have a version of it that is slightly more cool-weather appropriate. I wouldn't have thought that bright, sweet lemon sugar would pair so well with pumpkin, but it does! Honestly, this is more in the vein of what I had hoped this year's Pumpkin Sugar would have smelled like (minus the lemon of course).

I can agree with all of the positive comments posted above. A bright, beautiful lemon with pumpkin mellowing in the back, kinda earthy without being in your face. Not quite the same as Lemon Scented Sticky Bat, but close enough. I think this is another winner in the pumpkin floss group.

This blend seems like it was tailor-made for me. I love sweet pumpkin almost as much as I adore lemon.

Tasty! I’ll be the 300th person to say that it smells like Lemon-Scented Sticky Bat layered with pumpkin (not pumpkin spice). It’s not entirely perfect; it might be a touch too buttery. I’m not sure I’ll need a bottle. But overall, this is a great combination.

This Floss has a delicious more spicy pumpkin note, and a slightly astringent lemon note at first. The lemon disappears fast though and the yummy pumpkin lingers. A delicious pumpkin scent but not totally sold on the lemon note. Love the label! ;)

Lightly spiced pumpkin a dusting of cinnamon, over Lemon Scented Sticky Bat.
It's as if pumpkin pie and lemon meringue had a sugared confection of a baby.