Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
roseus

Dead Leaves, Honeyed Patchouli, Black Tea, Sweet Oudh, and Sandalwood Hair Gloss

[No additional description given.]

This has to be my favorite dead leaves scent ever. I'm having a hard time describing how all of these notes sum up. The leaves themselves are not super strong, but they are dry and crisp. I can't pick out the individual notes beyond a little black tea and sandalwood. This scent has layers for sure. It's lightly sweet and earthy, but not dirty. I think this will pair well with scents like Reapers Gonna Reap and Morocco.

In the bottle this one smells absolutely heavenly. The dead leaves take a bit of a backseat, and the most prominent note to my nose is the honeyed patchouli, followed by the tea. I sprayed it onto wet hair, four or five sprays, and the scent was pretty much the same, with the tea note becoming more noticeable. Unfortunately this one disappeared very quickly. I have to stick my nose into my hair and breathe deeply, and all I get is a slightly sweet, clean smell. I'm so disappointed, I don't know what happened to it.

Dead Leaves, hint of patchouli, honey and a touch of oudh. This one is a very sophisticated and autumn dead leaves smell.

this may be the best dead leaves scent of hair gloss [for my nose] that I've tried. past years' post leaves have gone a little bit too bell pepper for me, but this holds as an elegant, refined, distinguished autumnal treasure of a scent. a devastating beauty!

The Honeyed Patchouli, Black Tea, Sweet Oudh, and Sandalwood are super delicious. The dead leaves note is strong, & hangs around. I love it, but my family are bothered by the bitterness of the dead leaves. So I have to apply it outside. YMMV.