Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
Leopard403

Pumpkin Orange Hair Gloss

Pumpkin pulp with neroli, ripe mango, cardamom pod, Spanish mandarin, and blood orange musk.

I ordered Pumpkin Orange mostly because I didn't have a pumpkin HG in my arsenal, but I was pleasantly surprised to see how complex this turned out to be! Sometimes, "pumpkin" really means "a blend of fall spices" (looking at you, Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!), and that is often how it shows up on my skin. But here, you really get a blast of the other notes too.

I mean, it smells orange!!!

In particular, that blood orange musk is to die for and that really seems to be the focus of the blend: It comes out swinging, and the pulpy raw pumpkin and hint of mango really help the scent to mellow out. This is a HG that could be used all year round!

If you ever tried Orange Pumpkin Floss... this is it, but for your hair!!! It is so good. I get a little more of a citrus vibe from this though than OPF, but that is so ok. This, to me, is also a very good scent for Spring/Summer. Has good throw and wear!

This was predominantly cardamom for me although the orange and mango were more in evidence when I first sprayed it. If you are worried about the neroli taking this into masculine territory, it doesn't. For such a fruity sounding blend from the notes, it's surprisingly dry smelling.

More spice than fruit. I really like this. The musk is delightful too. It isn't a red musk, it's more golden

Pumpkin, cardamom, and a touch of fruity orange and mango on wet. More pumpkin spice as it dries down, with a musky undertone.