Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
jenocyde

The Witch's Hut Atmosphere Spray

Blackberry branches and tufts of patchouli, a tangle over overgrown hemlock, belladonna, and wolfsbane accord, a shard of charred bone, a passel of wandering mandrake roots, and drooping spikes of black foxglove.

Dark purple, dark green, and cold.

I like this! My bedroom is dark, and this fits the atmosphere perfectly. I hope this comes around again!

Dusty, dark dried berries and overgrown witches kitchen garden. I get tiny whiffs of woozy, purple poisonous weeds and patchouli. I'm so glad I picked this one! It is a sultry, glistening scent for dark rooms and burning fires.

WOW! Editing to add that I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS HASN'T GOTTEN MORE ATTENTION HERE. This is such an incredible scent for all you dark purple berry lovers out there. Run before the weenies are over and get this atmo. It is
flipping magical.

Edited by Jenjin

Dark, dusty blackberry and greenery. Wild and ripe. Almost an apple vibe as well. I do get a bit of char as well. Moody and wonderful. Great for winter

Dark berries and poisonous weeds. It dries to a very green, herbal and sort of medicinal foliage. Moody.

I was expecting this to be herbal, rooty & bitter but it's actually quite a nice blackberry scent. There's a bit of greenery peeking out at times & a fair bit of patchouli in the dry down but berries for the win!