Post-Update: Forum Issues Read more... ×
BPAL Madness!
mollison

Pumpkin Tobacco Atmosphere Spray

Sweet tobacco leaf and dried pumpkin.

Just got this in the mail and sprayed it onto (another) Halloween bar towel.

The tobacco comes on REALLY strong at first. I can smell some sweetness from the pumpkin, but mostly it's the tobacco.

This is a very dry scent, and the tobacco still dominates on the drydown. This is the French tobacco note, btw, not the Bulgarian tobacco note. This scent belongs in a mahogany and leather-upholstered study. I am a big fan of the lab's tobacco note, so I'm not put off by the strong smell of tobacco, but I don't know how my husband or visitors to my house would like this one. :lol:

To me this is equal parts pumpkin and tobacco. Both incredibly rich and sweet, this definitely needs a light hand with application! It is sweet and a little bit spicy but the tobacco keeps it from being foody. Simple, deep and beautiful for fall.

Edited by roseus

Holy shit I love this. Like previously said, its equal parts tobacco and pumpkin. Its sweet French Tobacco and realistic dried pumpkin. Simple, sexy, comforting. I just ordered a back up.

Echoing everything above.

This is my beloved French Tobacco with a generous helping of stunning dried pumpkin, almost roasted pumpkin on me and it's absolutely perfect. I need a backup or maybe three extra bottles before it goes away.

I love and hoard French Tobacco and don't think that this smells like French Tobacco :( it's lots of cinnamon, a citrusy men's cologne smell, and something like the lab's fizzy gin note. My bottle of it has a huge men's cologne and citrus scent mixed with cinnamon. After a half hour, it's just left a cinnamon/pumpkin spice scent lingering in the air.

Mmm, the tobacco in this is beautiful, reminiscent (though not identical, to my nose) of French Tobacco, for sure. I'm not getting any spice from mine, but a creamy, buttery pumpkin note - to me, it's similar to the pumpkin rind note in The Changeling, which I adore. This is such a good combo, perfect for fall, and I will really enjoy using mine.

This smells quite a bit like the wet phase of Pumpkin Lace to me. Pumpkin plus tobacco apparently equals booze in my mind because that's what I think I'm smelling :) Coffee liqueur in particular & I like it!

Cinnamon, tobacco, and a touch of pumpkin. It's equal parts tobacco and pumpkin, with a cinnamon top note to it. Average throw, but it makes everything smell so cozy!